Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor player T shirt-burgundy

artmonkforHOF

Dont know if this is the right palce to post, but the redskins store has posted a white Sean Taylor t-shirt for sale, with "redskins" and the #21 on the front, the indian head logo, taylors name and #21 on the back.

For those interested, I just checked nflshop.com and they now have the same style of shirt but in burgundy. (see link below)

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2963176&clickid=body_rv_img

I hope the redskins store will get some in, I want to purchase one from them since I know my money (or at least the profits from my purchase) will go towards Sean's family.

On a side note, does anyone know if the redskins store (online) will be getting any more premier or authentic Taylor jerseys? I really want to purchase a bunch of taylor items and other redskins stuff from the redskins store, but have been holding off to see if more jerseys will come in. I have sent emails and made a few phone calls but have yet to get an answer from them.

I have the same shirt, but it's Portis. Heads up on the sizing, get the size that you wear as a jersey. I wear a large t-shirt, and a medium as a jersey. So I figured a large Portis t-shirt would fit, but it's way too long and the sleeves go to my elbows.

• 1 year later...

got this baby ... i wear it a ton.

if i'm not mistaken i think i got mine at kolh's or like target ...somewhere real random. also got it for like 7 bucks.

only way i would get it would be at a store and real cheap!

Archived