Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys fans

NEPatriots

Man i feel sorry for you having to put up with these morons on a regular basis, have a look at this http://blog.dallascowboys.com/forums/t/30127.aspx

Are the Pukes always in denial? ;)

I can't imagine anything more pathetic then a Pats fan searching for Allies on a Skinz board. Skinz fans have little love for the Cowboys but I'd imagine that the Pats are not exactly on the A list either.

If you want to cry about what's posted on a Cowboy Board, why don't you come on over and we can all talk about it like men.

www.cowboyzone.com

See ya there.

No offense, but have you noticed how many Patriots fans are spread throughout the US now? They're not much better. Where were they in the early 90s? Probably borrowed the Giants as their team until the Pats got good.

PF

"spreadin' the hate"

This is the truth. From like 1960 up to 2000, there were probably a total of 12 Pats Jerseys sold and 7 of those came in 85. Before 2000, the 20 or 30 guys who showed up in Foxboro for games usually sported Boston Celtics Jerseys.

They call the Patriots classless then create a thread every week praying Brady gets injured, very poor taste.

It is poor taste. However, while not on the same level, it's also poor taste to run up the score when the game is not in doubt. It will be funny that the Patriots will get the scoring record because they ran up the score, while a lot of other teams may have scored even more points if they had the same mindset that is generally accepted to be in poor taste.

Everyone can "understand" why someone would continue scoring; yes, like Bellicheck says, it's the defense's job to stop the other team's offense. Still, it's telling that many other teams just don't do it. I still remember Gibbs teams in the past taking a knee at the 1-yard line.

One of my friends did say that he hopes Brady gets a season ending injury if the Pats continue to play him when games are not in doubt. You might say that's poor taste; he says it's poetic justice because the Pats are being stupid and themselves acting in poor taste.

Anyone notice how Dungy didn't run up the score last night? 37-7 at the half and he puts 1 more TD on the board and let's the backups play. Backups outscored 13-0. See, Belicheat and the Pats could sit their players down when it's 37-7, but since they're ***holes, they don't.

But if they sat down their players, Brady might now be able to break Manning's record or show that they can win without cheating.

Archived