Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys fans

NEPatriots

I think the Cowboy fans might be feeling a bit uneasy because they might be on the verge of being one of the best teams in history NOT to win a Super Bowl. Can you imagine if they finish 15-1 and still come up short because the Pats run the table the whole way? Of course, the Cowboys will probably win just enough games to clinch HFA before resting their players, and probably will end up like 14-2 (losing to Skins in the last game). I do think a Pats-Cowboys Super Bowl will be a good one.

I think the Cowboy fans might be feeling a bit uneasy because they might be on the verge of being one of the best teams in history NOT to win a Super Bowl. Can you imagine if they finish 15-1 and still come up short because the Pats run the table the whole way? Of course, the Cowboys will probably win just enough games to clinch HFA before resting their players, and probably will end up like 14-2 (losing to Skins in the last game). I do think a Pats-Cowboys Super Bowl will be a good one.

They call the Patriots classless then create a thread every week praying Brady gets injured, very poor taste.

Whoops a Puke has been spotted, still bitter from your beatdown?:laugh:

For us Cowboys fans who are being honest about that game, there's no reason to be bitter about it. The Patriots are and were the better team. Most of us were happy to see that we could even hang with the Pats for as long as we did. There's no shame in that.

If there is a rematch this season, I still favor the Pats to win. But if they come out flat like they did against the Eagles or the Ravens, Dallas will win. I can also see other scenarios where a Cowboys win is possible.

ha. a pats fan calling out pukes fans on a skins board.

we have the best boards out of the 32 teams.

This is a pretty good board and i have been a reader for a while but it takes to long to activate your account, i think the mods sit around smoking pot or something :D

Ask the Steelers when Roethlisberger was rookie. They went 15-1 and ran into the Patriots. The Pats beat them at home that year. They have been lucky in my opinion. They are going get beat. I don't know if it is in the post season or if it is in the regular season. I think that we are going to win that game if you ask me.

Man i feel sorry for you having to put up with these morons on a regular basis, have a look at this http://blog.dallascowboys.com/forums/t/30127.aspx

Are the Pukes always in denial? ;)

While I do agree that his way of thinking is stupid.......I gotta wonder why you are posting to cowboy fans on a skins board. I know there's a good number of us here, but why not post this on a cowboys board?

Man i feel sorry for you having to put up with these morons on a regular basis, have a look at this http://blog.dallascowboys.com/forums/t/30127.aspx

Are the Pukes always in denial? ;)

No offense, but have you noticed how many Patriots fans are spread throughout the US now? They're not much better. Where were they in the early 90s? Probably borrowed the Giants as their team until the Pats got good.

PF

"spreadin' the hate"

Archived