Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Acuratl1984: Redskins Jerseys $35-45 (previous post reposted)

acuratl1984

Sorry all,

I had been extremely busy, with work and Finals, and also studying for my MCSE.

Anywho I have gotten alot of PMs that my box was full for a week or 2 because I wasnt checking it, just came on ES to check some sport news and stuff.

Like before these few players are the general one that my friends has.

Moss

Portis

Landry

Cooley <-(If I can find a good deal, Cooley jerseys are hot and prices for these and Taylor are a bit high so I will update)

Taylor

I have search and I can not find any

Seller

J Campbell

Washington

Fletcher

McIntosh

Carter

I have found another seller for Sean Taylor, which before his passing I was about to start selling, but afterward I did not feel that It was right. But a lot of people have PM me about Taylor jerseys, and I figured they want it mainly to remember Taylor. I can repost some pictures If people would like.

Please post your request sizes that they have are 48-54 (I am really sorry about the big boys, but I have emailed my friend about those sizes a few minutes ago to check if he has ANY) I will get them ordered once I have a tally of who wants what.

For those that have dealed with me please let others know how fast you got your jerseys. And how you liked them. Accept for one guy, package came back because I forgot to claim a dollar value, so it took a little bit longer.

I can only get the Taylor throw backs for now, I will look around for others but for the other players they are on fields.

throw back with a spear on the sleeves / dark red ish color for jersey, white numbers and name.

I might be able to get this year's throw back from NYG game, they were sold out the last time I placed an order.

Chrisaun - I have a 54 Landry Burgundy at the current moment. Still in packaging.

I would like both a Cooley and Taylor in the throwback from the NY Giants home game in a 48 if possible.

If the throwback is completely out of the questions a burgundy Cooley and white Taylor in 48 would be nice.

Also does it have the 75th anniversary patch?

DEFINITELY! PLEASE HELP ME OUT! I HAVE TO GO TO TEXAS FOR MORE SURGERY & TREATMENT AND NEED A NICE, AFFORDABLY JERSEY TO REPRESENT DC 'SKINS FANS WHILE I'M THERE!!

1ST CHOICE:

* TAYLOR (#21 but if you have rookie year #36 I'd love that)

* SIZE 50 (could do 52 if need be)

* THROWBACK/ALTERNATE STYLE (LIKE PIC BELOW but would consider standard style or anniversary)

If the above is not available, I'd also consider the same for Cooley, Portis and maybe Moss or Landry.

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT DEADHOOK@COMCAST.NET AS SOON AS YOU CAN TO LET ME KNOW WHICH YOU HAVE, HOW SOON AND HOW I COULD GET.

NOTE: I'm local so I could meet to give cash and avoid shipping delays/fees if you prefer.

Btw, I won a DVD player from work which I don't need. If you need one I'd trade or put towards the jersey. I only mention that because you were posting about DVD players a while back...I think. Regardless, I'm fine paying cash or paypal, it was just a thought.

Thank you VERY much!!

deadhook@comcast.net

Style I like:

51KGWNPIpgL._AA280_.jpg

To be a bit clear

Alt Throwback - with spear sewn on the side: I can only get these for Taylor

Landry: Will be the On Field Jerseys Burgundy or White.

YET AGAIN Cooley jerseys are sold out, I asked him and he said hes been selling out of those very very fast.

Please leave a Size + Color would like to place order within next few days so order gets in before Xmas.

Acuratl1984, I sent you an email today, but this is basically what it said:

I'd be interested in a Burgundy 52 Cooley jersey. If you dont' have any burgundy, I'd like a white 52 Cooley. If it doesn't look like your friend is going to get any of those in the foreseeable future, I'd be down with a burgundy 52 Landry.

Thanks

hello, i'm also interested in several jerseys. just had a question first for those who have already received their jerseys, how do the jerseys fit? i.e. do they fit large? (i'm asking b/c i've ordered an ebay jersey before & the fit was way off, i ordered a 52 which actually fit like a 56)

is it possible for the OP to ask his source for jersey (chest) measurements?

anyways, i'm interested in a landry, taylor, cooley & moss jersey (to go w/ my CP) in a 52 in any combinations of burgundy or the 2 throwbacks (white from this yr or maroon from several yrs ago) thanks

hello, i'm also interested in several jerseys. just had a question first for those who have already received their jerseys, how do the jerseys fit? i.e. do they fit large? (i'm asking b/c i've ordered an ebay jersey before & the fit was way off, i ordered a 52 which actually fit like a 56)

is it possible for the OP to ask his source for jersey (chest) measurements?

anyways, i'm interested in a landry, taylor, cooley & moss jersey (to go w/ my CP) in a 52 in any combinations of burgundy or the 2 throwbacks (white from this yr or maroon from several yrs ago) thanks

please? would really like to know how they fit before committing

:dallasuck

Archived