Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Acuratl1984: Redskins Jerseys $35-45 (previous post reposted)

acuratl1984

Acura: I received my Jersey today! Thanks!! Looks great!

Sorry it took a bit longer. I had left the box in the FedEx dropbox @ work, but for some reason it turned upside down with the shipping slip at the bottom of the box. You should have had it on friday.

ATM I have

2 x Landry 54 Burgundy

1 x Landry 50 Burgundy

1 x Portis 52 Burgundy

All still shrinked wrapped.

If you are interested, pm me and we can set up a meeting if you are close by. Or ship it out.

$35.00 each +8.95 shipping. ($4.95 if you want it shipped via USPS flat rate envelope vs the box)

can meet up around the following 2 areas.

Work around the Ballston Mall area.

Live around Fair Oaks Mall.

I also have a 52 taylor dark red with sewn in spear on the side, I promised this to someone but forgot who, could you please pm me?.

Portis Pic

P1010388.jpg

Landry Pic

P1010391.jpg

P1010390.jpg

Guys. Not to be negative.

Like the the original post had said.

I "DO" work FT 8am -5pm

From there I go to school 6pm-9 or 10pm

And restart the whole process again.

1) I log on at work to check "Redskins news" yes I am a skin fan.

2) Have I asked ANYONE for money before I place the orders? No...

3) My last order I had like 3 extra because people that wanted it NEVER reply to me when the jerseys came in, I was lucky enough to sell those to some colleagues.

4) Some of you have sent me PMs that most likely bounced back, theres a 200 PM cap, could you guys imagine how many people are pming me?.

5) I could go to ebay if i wanted to and do the same thing they are, BUT I am not in this to make money, just enough for my work I guess?

6) I was done after the first load of Landrys, but I had a few ppl pm me about Taylor jerseys and that they didnt want to pay ebay money for it. I even remember telling a few people I dont feel right doing that right now. But my friend told me perhaps they want something to remember Taylor, so thats why I posted the 2nd post.

I am just selling to fans here, yes i am making about 5-12 bucks on each jerseys. But Ive sold what 10 maybe? so 50-120 bucks?

Shipping wise I asked for 8.95 which is flat rate shipping for USPS and thats 2-3 day parcel. But in reality I ship next day (which was like 13 or 14 dollars) , so people get it for "GAME" day.

Sellers on ebay gets 100+ jerseys at a time, the cost per jersey at 100+ is probably like 15 bucks each maybe a little more. Ranging from players on all teams.

I single out only skins playerss thats why its hard to find some players that you want.

I am sorry If I offended anyone, but like I said I dont bank on these like ebay sellers. If you want to buy it from an ebay seller thats great, if you want it cheaper, shoot me a PM later tonight and I will reply with the website.

With that you can probably get a jersey for 30-35 maybe even less depending on how many you want to buy.

For this particular order like I said I was going to place them on Thursday, but waited until tonight to do it, because I had a few PMs with color changes.

To: Estrella, wth am I hiding from? I haven't taken money or anything from you... **** because of christmas you might not have $40 to spend on a jersey, what about me? Placing an order I am fronting $200-300 bucks.

The website I get these jerseys from is

www.*******.com (think of it as Ebay for wholesalers)

(to mods, this site is not full of knock offs, some are the real deal, you just have to look around, I am NOT advertising for this company, (so I hope I won't get banned for this)) If you would like to know the site just PM me. (just dont want to be banned)

sellers that are good and has high rating.

Aircommando - (for those that got the Landrys (they were from this guy))

buildingtomorrow777 - (Landry Taylor Moss Portis)

Jesus - Pretty highly rated guy, not to much redskins stuff though.

NFLShop or NFLStore - got a bunch of redskins stuff.

well goodluck and it was nice chatting/meeting those that I have had the chance to know. You all probably will not see much outta me now, since I dont post too much on this forum, just log on read stuff.

That is great info. YOU ARE THE MAN!!! :applause: :cheers: :point2sky :notworthy

Is there anyway to search by seller on that site? I can't seem to find the sellers that Acura recommends through just searching for Redskins jerseys.

Well it appears you can just search for 'aircommando' and all his items pop up, but if you search for 'aircommando redskins,' nothing is found. Anyone know of a better way to narrow his items down to Redskins without cycling through his 100s of jerseys?

It also appears your gonna have to pay around $25 for shipping...anyway to get around that?

How often does aircommando's change the jerseys he has? I'd really like to get a Cooley jersey, but he doesn't offer them.

I ordered from them =P but like I said I ordered ONLY from those 4 I listed.

Okay, if I order from the site, I think I'd go with aircommando. The jerseys you got from him...do you think they were real authentics or just good fakes?

I've read up online about it, and there are a fair amount of people that say it is a scam, but I think those people bought from bad sellers (which could happen on ebay as well if you aren't careful).

Am I reading this right. I can pay with my credit card to dhgate. They let the seller know they received payment and let the seller know to ship the item. I then receieve the item, like it, and let dhgate know to release payment to the seller? What is stopping me (or any buyer) from just saying they never received the shipment and keeping the product for free? Is there a buyer rating too that would warn sellers about me?

Yup there is actually 2 buyer ratings

theres the

- Feedbacks Points (buyer feed backs, just like ebay)

- And how much money they have made so far

Regarding Receiving your item and then disputing it.

Umm I didnt do this so I dont know anything about it.

BUT

Shipment DOES have a tracking numbers by EMS (chinese international shipper) + every package needs to be SIGNED for. So if you received it trust me they will find out, I mean this is their bussiness after all, they need to both protect buyers (like yourself) and sellers as well.

Also when you dispute you only dispute for ITEM cost "NOT" shipping,

So lets say your jersey cost 100 bucks and shipping for 20 bucks. You will lose that 20 bucks.

Regarding the Jerseys from Aircommando. Like I said I had a friend compare the 2 jerseys. 1 from A redskins store 1 i sold him, and he could not tell the difference.

Though on the white one, I was told that the color on the neck is Red instead of Burgundy.

Then again ask yourself this....

Where are the real skins jerseys made?

What defines real?

If it does bother you that you have a fake, go buy a REAL one and then .... Return the fake one (((JUST KIDDING)))

At the end of the day, you paid $30.00 bucks while another dude paid $200.00.

At the end of the day, you paid $30.00 bucks while another dude paid $200.00.

I don't mind at all buying and wearing a fake, as long as it is a quality fake that isn't going to fall apart after a few wears or washes. Is the quality pretty good? No numbers falling off or anything like that :)

When you got stuff shipped, did you use EMS? It seems by far the cheapest option (but still $25ish).

I used what ever they recommended and yea it was EMS every time.

The quality of the stitching I thought was really good. If you check the Portis pictures you can see the stitchings pretty well, its about 2 pages back.

I think they're double stitches or even triple w/e that means =P

Oh yea guys. It gets cheaper when you order 2+. Usually you can mix and match...

So...

Lets say you want Landry and Portis.. yup you can do that (Ive asked)

Or Say you want an Adrian Peterson Jersey and a Landry Jersey... you can do that too.

I used what ever they recommended and yea it was EMS every time.

The quality of the stitching I thought was really good. If you check the Portis pictures you can see the stitchings pretty well, its about 2 pages back.

Ok, that sounds cool. I figure I'll order one after the holidays and see what the jersey is like and how everything goes with dhgate, so if something bad happens, I'm only out $40.

Archived