Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best NFL Citizens: NFCE

pointyfootball

Per everyone's favorite NFL website (PFT):

"

AND THEN THERE WERE FIVE

We've updated the Turd Watch standings to reflect two arrests in less than a week. And we noticed that, with the apprehension of Texans lineman Chester Pitts on charges of felony evading, there are only five teams that have yet to experience an arrest or guilty plea since we started Year One of the Turd Watch game on the Monday after Super Bowl XLI.

In the AFC, the only team that has yet to suffer such an indignity is the Patriots.

In the NFC, the Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, and Lions are clean, to date.

Is there a correlation between the absence of alleged crime and success on the field? The five teams with goose eggs in Turd Watch are a combined 42-18. That's a winning percentage of 70."

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

PF

Giants have many turds on their team, but they tend to not let things go public.

The way players move around so much in the league today, that's probably true of most NFL teams. I find it hard to believe that there is no one on the Eagles that hasn't done something questionable behind closed doors and it just hasn't come out. It's Philadelphia after all.

hate to admit it, but since QUincy Carter, i think the Cowboys are definitely clean, at least with their major roster/players. I definitely wouldn't count Kili Lefotu either. If you take him out, that makes us pretty spotless as well.

The Cowboys have definitely improved their image, at least until Romo sits to pee gets accused due to how promiscuous he allegedly is.

Archived