Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Joe Gibbs Weekly Devotional

slinky

Joe Gibbs is the definition of class. We are lucky to have him. I still believe he can turn this around. If he does not though at the very least I believe he has brought this team closer together and made them better men. Thank you Joe for everything you have done for this organization.

Hail to the Redskins.......

People might argue, sometimes successfully in here, that the game of football has passed Joe Gibbs by.

NO ONE will ever argue that the game of life has passed him by.

He is truly a great man. I will be sorry if the mediots get their way and JG retires.

What people do not realize is the impact Gibbs is having on the one man with the Redskins who will likely outlast, whether you like it or not, any player, coach or front office person... Daniel Snyder. You gotta imagine that Danny boy is becoming a better man and better owner just by having Gibbs around.

Regardless of what Gibbs accomplishes during his 2nd stint here his lasting affect on the Skins will not be truly appreciated for many years after he is gone when we see his fingerprint on all this organization becomes.

People might argue, sometimes successfully in here, that the game of football has passed Joe Gibbs by.

NO ONE will ever argue that the game of life has passed him by.

He is truly a great man. I will be sorry if the mediots get their way and JG retires.

Well said! :notworthy

What people do not realize is the impact Gibbs is having on the one man with the Redskins who will likely outlast, whether you like it or not, any player, coach or front office person... Daniel Snyder. You gotta imagine that Danny boy is becoming a better man and better owner just by having Gibbs around.

Regardless of what Gibbs accomplishes during his 2nd stint here his lasting affect on the Skins will not be truly appreciated for many years after he is gone when we see his fingerprint on all this organization becomes.

I can see it. Good post!

Archived