Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor FedEx Tribute (Download)

Obibyn23

First of all, thanks to RockCitySkins for ripping this video.

As he said in the other thread, he had made a download for it last night, that was having some codec problems. He then made a smaller file size wmv version for us to download, but the audio was a bit hissy...

Sooo... I cleaned it up a bit, edited out the hissy parts in the audio track, left in all the interview audio, and basically cleaned it up so its almost the exact same thing. I had the actual song on my computer, so I edited it in so the song was clear.

Here is a link for it on myspace, so you can test it out

Sean Taylor Dec. 2nd Tribute (My Skins Myspace)

And here is the link to download it from Rapidshare

Sean Taylor Dec. 2nd Tribute (Rapidshare)

So Hail to Rock, Hail to the Redskins, and most important...Hail to Sean!!

R.I.P. #21

Thanks gusy, only one problem, you are missing the very beginning. Is it possible to get the flv from the redskins sight? I have tried to get it many ways but can't do it. They should make it available for download.

thats how he got this, Dont know how RockCitySkins did it, but I tried, and couldnt at all.

As for the beginning...its only missing the first 5 seconds.

I want to add this video to myspace using the embedded code. Anyone know what code to add if any to it to make it automatically play on your page like you can do with youtube videos?

Hail to the Redskins and Hail Sean Taylor!!!!!

Its on the myspace page in the first link...

Its called, "Video Code"

just copy and paste it. Or you could just click under the video where it says "add to my profile"

Thanks for sharing that video. Reading the comments that people left is heartbreaking. I am still in shock that Sean was murdered and that we, as fans, won't ever get to see him play again. He was truly one of those guys who made it FUN to watch games because you knew that he was going to make at least one good play.

It seems sad, painful, that someone younger than me is already gone.

This video was the ****! Right down to the song and everything! IMO the best part of the video is the middle when he gives portis and moss some love then they show his bone crushing hits. God I love this tribute. Few things though that they should have put in there was the goaline hit he put on tatum bell against denver (He got stuffed bigtime) as well as the hits on TO and crayton or even when he got his fist sack in his career against the bears on my b-day and he did the hulk hogan pose afterwards! Now instead of crying when I watch the tribute I smile! Don't think of his death fellas think of the good times!

IMO the best part of the video is the middle when he gives portis and moss some love then they show his bone crushing hits.

That is my favorite part too. I am still sad but getting better. He is on a load screen in Madden 08. That surprised me and made me sad. Also I can't seem to play with the skins yet since he died. I wonder how I will feel tomorrow watching the game. Hopefully a little better every day. I can't imagine how his family feels.

Someone has to get the original flv. Or ask comcast to post if for download or put it on itunes to benefit Jackie. I would gladly pay for it.

Archived