Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

chances of getting tickets for bears

fuse

sorry if this is not posted in correct section. i have never posted before. i live in nc and want to go to the bears game on thursday. from your experiences what are the chances that i can get two tickets before the game at a decent price and am i better off going to something like stubhub.

also does anyone have any advice on where to look for tickets. thanks and hail.

sorry if this is not posted in correct section. i have never posted before. i live in nc and want to go to the bears game on thursday. from your experiences what are the chances that i can get two tickets before the game at a decent price and am i better off going to something like stubhub.

also does anyone have any advice on where to look for tickets. thanks and hail.

Go the the stadium thursday night, you can probably pick up club seats for next to nothing.

There will be GOBS of tickets for sale in the parking lots of FedEx b/f the game.

If you pay more than half of face value you'll be overpaying.

There are always plenty of tix for sale when the weather is warm and our team is winning, I can't imagine it will be any different on Thursday.

If you really want tix in hand b/f you go to the game, check Craigslist.com. They're already selling for below face a full 48 hours b/f kickoff.

Have a good game! HTTR!

yeah i had my tickets posted up there for 5 weeks and no bites. they cant even sell on this site for face value.

Further evidence that the seven year waitlist for season tix is merely a figment of Daniel M. Snyder's marketing genius to create a false sense of demand where demand doesn't really exist.

:doh:

Im going to be at that game! Its going to be my 2nd redskins game ever. The last one I attended was 5 years ago when we played the Saints at Fedex and lost. Kenny watson scored a 60 yard touchdown off a screen pass though, the only time I cheered I think lol

Ill see you all there! Im the ugly guy in section 449!

Archived