Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unbelieveable...

ricks0813

I think the majority is disappointed because it was the Buffalo Bills and let's face it they are not very good in many people's eyes this was the perfect team for the Redskins to take all their emotions out on and win the game soundly. It's easier said then done.

I think even in defeat Sean was honored and even though they did not get the victory I think he would have been happy with the effort.

I think people are more upset at the unfortunate realization that Joe Gibbs is a bad coach. Really, he is. He gets too conservative when he gets a lead more than 2 points, his clock management is atrocious, timeout management is just terrible, and the most obvious of all, he does not know how to motivate his players.

I think you hit that one right on the head, and it just takes some people a little longer than others to realize this.

I think nearly all of us who were around to watch the first Gibbs were expecting a more dominating force.

I think the majority is disappointed because it was the Buffalo Bills and let's face it they are not very good in many people's eyes this was the perfect team for the Redskins to take all their emotions out on and win the game soundly. It's easier said then done.

I think even in defeat Sean was honored and even though they did not get the victory I think he would have been happy with the effort.

Exactly and that is understandable.

I think you hit that one right on the head, and it just takes some people a little longer than others to realize this.

I think nearly all of us who were around to watch the first Gibbs were expecting a more dominating force.

I watched Gibbs and teh Skins during the 80's and was also hoping for a return to the glory days. There is no denying that maybe I still have my blinders on and still think of Gibbs as a great coach and don't want him to leave. My point is not about that though, it is the timing, it is the contradcition between this week and last week.

Archived