Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF gamethread: Pats at Ravens

WVUforREDSKINS

I would say that Bill Belicheat looked slightly miserable for a second there but that's his normal countenance.

I agree with whoever that was before the game, he's smug and he's arrogant, the bad guy that every dynasty needs

LOL, the field goal doinked in

I don't feel completely sane tonight

umm and go Ravens D, get another 3 and out or better yet a pick 6

Fellas, I know this isn't the forum to say this, but I just joined ES after reading it for a long time. I have to say, with a few exceptions, most of those that post here are pretty decent. Anyway, just felt like I needed to say I appreciate these forums and the members here. :helmet:

Fellas, I know this isn't the forum to say this, but I just joined ES after reading it for a long time. I have to say, with a few exceptions, most of those that post here are pretty decent. Anyway, just felt like I needed to say I appreciate these forums and the members here. :helmet:

welcome:cheers:

welcome aboard man

Honestly it's kind of a sad state affairs that it takes a team from up I-95 to play the type of inspired game that Sean's own team should have played.

as amazing as it would have been to see the skins get that inspired, the situation is different. The ravens didn't have to walk past his locker every day, they didn't have to look in the stands and see 21's everywhere, they didn't have the press hounding them all week. Our guys were just drained. completely drained emotionally

Archived