Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Coach: Who would you replace Gibbs with if you could?(mergedx2)

OxonHillSkinsFan89

1 championship in 15 years is not a bad thing. It's not spectacular, i'll give you that, but, you've gotta remember that there are 31 other teams in the league so, mathematically, if you win more than 1 superbowl for every 32 years you coach, you're doing better than most coaches.

Say no to BILL COWHER!!

Just say NO.

He is NOTHING special. 1 championship in 15 years!!! Come on. I'd rather keep Coach Gibbs for 15 years and win one championship.

Next coach should be Garrett but that's probably a year or two away. Let's see what Gibbs has left. I'm not giving up. I trust him. He's had 4 years to turn everything around and I like what I see. A few additions and we'll be fine.

One thing I'd like to change. Coach needs to believe. I don't think he believes. That's why we see OT and last second victories against bad teams. What brings out the best in him is competing against the front runners (except the Pats and I believe the reason we sucked was because he scared his players). CRUSH the bad teams and add a few pieces and we'll beat the front runners (packs/giants/cowboys/etc). So close yet so far. I mean who would have thought we had a chance to be 4-0 in the division. One player can swing the favor for us in the games we've lost and if Coach can change his attitude and crush the bad teams we'd be something special. Oh well...let's see if he gets it.

How can you like what you see from Gibbs? What is there to like. He's well below .500 and the man looks clueless at times.

And to those of you who said that a million Cowher threads have been made before, I searched and didn't see a recent Cowher thread.

RIP are you near Ft Meyers? WTF?

Yes i am and yed, i happened to know one of the guys who killed sean when when i was in 8th grade. i made a thread about it which you should be able to find. And what do you mean by wtf? There are dozens of fans on ES from the Ft Myers area and none of us killed ST

First of all I know that this has been a thread most often asked about but either I can't find the thread or I just plain ole missed the discussion.

Since the majority of us are Armchair GM's, who would you replace Coach Joe with? Not trying to be a Smart *Bleep*. But really who out there do you really think could bring the Skins back from mediocrity?

Cowher seems to be happy where he is at CS and after dealing with the Rooney's I don't think he would come close to dealing with Snyder.

We've already missed the boat on Sean Peyton and Mike Tomlin (incidently I would have traded an entire draft to get Tomlin here lol).

So who do you think is qualified enough?

How bout Jason Garrett, offensive coordinator of the Cowgirls.

Archived