Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone hear Cowherd's show today?

PiLfan

Since this douche has been yapping (it seemed, almost hoping), even before Sean's body was cold, that he had brought this on himself and the shooting was probably a hit in retaliation for his "past" or thug lifestyle, whatever, I was wondering if he had the balls to apologize on his show today for being flat out wrong???...now that it's been revealed the shooting was committed by 4 punks who had next to no relations with Sean, in the process of making a break-in/robbery.

I'd be surprised though.

I wouldn't count on it. His show is based on saying controversial things even if he is wrong to get people to listen to him.

It actually worked in reverse for me I listened to Colin everyday at work.... But no more. I will turn the station when he comes on after Mike and Mike. I needed a break from sports anyway during my days and this jerk gave me a good reason to take that break during my day. So Long Colin You @$$h0le

I listened here and there, but kept turning back to the funeral coverage. He chose today to talk about Coach Gibbs gaffe and say how it was unforgiveable. He didn't mention anything else about the skins or Sean Taylor. He had Schlereth and Wingo on to talk about Gibbs, but I didn't listen to it. Clinton's speech was far to stirring to turn away.

I thought this might happpen...he would bury his head in the sand and not even acknowledge it.

I would give just about anything for this clown to get what he deserves.

I mean at least Wilbon is taking his lumps for what he said and he's even trying to defend it (not saying I agree with what he said)...that makes him more of a man than Colin will ever be.

I just listened to a segment of Mike and the Mad Dogg....and these *Insert Cuss Word Here* make Cowherd sound like James Brown

can you elaborate?

i mean, i know their show is famous for being a podium for the senile and the disorganized and all, but did they actually manage to string together a couple of coherent thoughts on Sean Taylor?

Somebody should call him and tell him this is "big boy radio" and if you're going to call people out you should at least be an "adult" and man up when you're wrong.

I don't listen to his show too often, and I know he won't read this on-air, but I did send Colin this e-mail message:

Colin,

Would you please be so kind as to address on your show, that Sean Taylor's being murdered in his home, while defending his family, had nothing to do with "poor judgement"? The man died a hero, and does not deserve for you or anyone to talk about "stains in the rug." You claim that you're not always good, but you're always honest. Well, I can't ask you to be good, but please be honest, and tell the truth as you always claim.

JD

P.S. While you're at it, would you mind mentioning this to your Diversity Council at ESPN when you pass them in the hallway, thanks a bunch.

hahaha, chicken. great email. i found that "diversity council" comment he made absolutley idiotic, he might as well have said, "alright guys, i'm the whitest white guy ever, but just to cover my arse i walked up to every black guy i saw in the hallways and asked them for permission to speak on race relations in america."

Archived