Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

They ran out of #21 Taylor tribute towels? True?

RabidFan

what asshats taking more than one and screwing brethren of fans....were they just in a bin that said take one like at Halloween with no control? sheesh figured they ticket takers would dole them out....how sadly done.

The same people selling them on EBAY. :doh:

The team should really sell these in the online store, just to help stop the ebay sales. There are 39 towels on ebay right now.

Not sure I understand why anyone is so concerned with it, if you weren't at the game. If you were at the game, then I can understand (at least somewhat), because it's commemorative of being there.

If you weren't, it's a towel with a 21 on it. Go make one or make a t-shirt... it's just material.

LOL didnt dawn on me what you meant until i was about to close my browser. good stuff. its sad but true

And for an extra TEN$$$$$$$, you can get the game ticket stub also!!!!!! man what a deal. sike. people suck.

check out this ebay post. youll see what i mean.

As you can see from the picture in the EBay post, he was in Section 111 Row 13 and Seat 10. If anybody is in that section, can someone please deliver a swift punch to the face?! I am 100% serious, if I had season tickets I would do i myself, I just happened to get tickets to go to this great tribute. Does anyone know if Danny can revoke his season tickets?

Is this true? Just asking because a buddy was going to give me his as I couldn't go but he told me he didn't get one cause they ran out of them. Is he pulling my lariot or would the team have possibly not made enough which would be a logistical debacle? Thanks

just another greedy fan who wants something for his trophy case. you're pathetic.

Archived