Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dolphins: worst team ever, or just really, really bad?

Bacon

Be pretty cool if they were not only the only team to ever go undefeated, but also the only team to ever go winless. Yin and Yang. Tit for tat. That sort of thing.
they aren't the only team.

What about the bucs? They lost 24 games in a row or some ****.

They never went a season without a win though, did they? I thought nobody had done that before.
they lost 18* games in a row. so yea, they didn't win for one full season and one game.

it was NFL network. Records that will never be broken. Losing 18 straight games.

wait no, I looked it up.

NFL RECORD:

26 Tampa Bay, 1976-1977 Consecutive losses.1960-1961

Wasington is 2nd with 23...hahaha1960-1961

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/team/gameslost

Royally, yea it does. In the 70s, they played 14 games in 1 season? 26 is almost 2 full seasons.

well, my response was to the 18 game losing streak, but it works here as well...you could win the first game, and then lose 26 in a row, and then win the final game of the season --- that would be 1-13 for two consecutive years. I know that didn't happen, but still. lol

Yeah, if they lose out they'd be the first team to go 0-16.

They have been snakebitten with bad luck this year.

But still, unless you are an expansion team or something, there's really no excuse to go 0-16.

Whether your qb is Cleo Lemon, Fiona Apple, John Beck, or Boris Becker, you should win a game.

the Bucs went 0-14, but I don't think any team has ever gone winless since the league went to a 16 game schedule.

True. The Bucs were also an expansion team in an era where expansion teams had to start with table scraps. The Bucs were the worst team in history but through no fault of their own. I think the Dolphins are just really really bad and maybe the unluckiest team in history.

The Dolphins shouldn't have traded away Chris Chambers, their only reliable receiver. When they made that move, it seemed like they were trying to not win a game this season. It also doesn't help that Zach Thomas hasn't been as effective this year along with Joey Porter.

Archived