Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell Video on Redskins.com

EnFoRcEr_uPu

For the first time today I brokedown and i'm a grown man,this hurts real bad and I don't know why it is so weird I mean i've never even met the guy one..Like I said before it's as if I lost someone in my family.

It's weird in a sense we feel we lost someone in our own family, but I feel the same way. We invest so much time, effort, and dedication to the redskins and they quickly become our extended family.

HTTR

These are tough to watch.

Did anyone else catch what the last question was to Reed? Where he replied..'Of course.......it's real.....' and kinda trailed off?

i heard it... i had to go back and listen to it a few times... but the reporter asked, "did you guys cry?"... such an insensitive thing to ask...

i heard it... i had to go back and listen to it a few times... but the reporter asked, "did you guys cry?"... such an insensitive thing to ask...

:doh:

I hope someone on the Skins' staff pulled that reporter aside and told him if he plans to stay for any more prssers, he needs to ask better questions or keep his mouth shut.

It's weird in a sense we feel we lost someone in our own family, but I feel the same way. We invest so much time, effort, and dedication to the redskins and they quickly become our extended family.

HTTR

So true, I feel like i lost a brother, i cant stop crying, and i don't cry, a piece of me died today

Archived