Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Props to CNN

NewCliche21

They have been like that sicne they broke the news around 3 am--it's what woke me up and then I logged on.

It's amazing, though. The most well-known news outlet in the country can be so respectful, while ESPN can barely mention it.

Even the NFL Network still has that he's just in critical condition on their ticker.

Every other outlet that I've seen loves to give us a criminal biography of this amazing man.

Thank you, CNN.

FOX News has done a nice job of it, too.

It has basically been their top story this morning.

The only thing they have mentioned from his past was the 2005 ATV incident, which they only brought up to say his probation from that was probably the reason he didn't have a gun in his home.

Sharpstein was just live interviewed on camera in studio---talked some detail about all case and participants. basically conforming veerything we've heard s far. woman reporter respectfully asked abput possible connection to guys from prev. incident. sharpstein talked about them as dnagerous and gave an imprssion (to me_ that's it will be looked at by the police (think he even said it).

FOX News has done a nice job of it, too.

It has basically been their top story this morning.

The only thing they have mentioned from his past was the 2005 ATV incident, which they only brought up to say his probation from that was probably the reason he didn't have a gun in his home.

Apparently not:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223730

CNN reporter just now:

Sean Taylor was a stand out player in Miami winning all American Honors. He was later drafted as the 5th pick in the 1st round. He was fined 7 times for late hits and involved in assault and DUI charges. He went to his first pro bowl last season and had 5 interceptions, tied for the most in the NFC, this season

Not verbatim, but damn close.

Archived