Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Condolences from a Pats Fan

Pats Fan

I read the USA Today every morning and just read how Sean Taylor was responding and it seemed as though he might be OK. I thought to myself it might be a long road to recovery, but was pleased to hear he was on that road.

I then went to check out patsfans.com and read that he died this morning. This is just such a tragedy. Twenty-four years old, a great career ahead of him.

There is really not much to say except how sorry I feel about the situation.

Today is a day for no negative comments about other teams or players. The football world shares in your team's loss.

Another Pats fan checking in. You should know you have the support of the posters at Patsfans.com, as well as all fans of the NFL.

I thought he was doing better last night and just don't understand what happened. I am just so shocked I don't know what to say, except I'm sorry. My heart is breaking for his friends and family, for the team, and for you Redskins fans, who are loyal and great fans.

God bless Sean Taylor and all of you. :(

Another Pats fan checking in. You should know you have the support of the posters at Patsfans.com, as well as all fans of the NFL.

I thought he was doing better last night and just don't understand what happened. I am just so shocked I don't know what to say, except I'm sorry. My heart is breaking for his friends and family, for the team, and for you Redskins fans, who are loyal and great fans.

Thanks very much. Let patsfans.com know that we appreciate it.

Take care.

Archived