Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Same Postion Breathe......

Area 51

People please im equally as hurt as my fellow skins fans that we seem to fail at taking advantage of oppurtunitys but c'mon tampa has the number 1 defense and they get paid like we do an we still racked up over 400+ on them which means we can move the ball on anyone we jus need to get in that endzone but people arizona lost an philly is gonna lose an detroit still has to face the murderers row and didnt i tell u eli is only good for half a season check the stat book ny has started 3 straight seasons at 6-2 then fell off why are we giving them so much credit they jus lost at home to minny without ap so were still inthe same position we were b4 todays game an no we dont need to go no 5 in a row it would be great but check the comp people plzz its not great the skins WILL get a 5th or sixth seed an hey 3 of those four losses came to div leaders so chill were a good team will make it out ok trust the burgundy and gold:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :doh:

I have never seen people so blind. The Washington Redskins suck. Okay? Get over it. It's not the end of the world. It's football. It is what it is. A bad team finds ways to suck. This team is REALLY bad.

Even if the last 5 teams didn't show up, do you really want a team that has yet to score 4 offensive TD's in a game in the playoffs? They aren't any good!!! Good gosh, the blind optimism on this board is retarded. This team has no receivers, no coaches, a inconsistent QB, crappy corners, no D line, and you think they are in good shape? WE ARE THE LIONS NOW! WE ARE THE BROWNS! We are one of the lousiest teams in the NFL. Plus, we peg the salary cap to be this crappy. Yep, we're in good shape.

I have never seen people so blind. The Washington Redskins suck. Okay? Get over it. It's not the end of the world. It's football. It is what it is. A bad team finds ways to suck. This team is REALLY bad.

Even if the last 5 teams didn't show up, do you really want a team that has yet to score 4 offensive TD's in a game in the playoffs? They aren't any good!!! Good gosh, the blind optimism on this board is retarded. This team has no receivers, no coaches, a inconsistent QB, crappy corners, no D line, and you think they are in good shape? WE ARE THE LIONS NOW! WE ARE THE BROWNS! We are one of the lousiest teams in the NFL. Plus, we peg the salary cap to be this crappy. Yep, we're in good shape.

:doh:

I agree that we wont make it. But, we arent as pathetic as the Lions, browns, or saints.

Yeah and CHI, and MIN won today to match our record so whats your point. Now we have more teams in the mix. Plus we still have to see these teams. I hope we get on a run or its going to be another loooong offseason. It might be time to let SOME of the "superstars go". The bench is out playing the overpaid starters. Our best WR this year is 37yrs old!!! :doh:

This is the most frustrating thing, to be in the same position as we were last week. If we win one or two measly games we are basically a lock for the wild card but we have to keep giving it back until it becomes necessary to win 5 straight to go to the playoffs.

This is the most frustrating thing, to be in the same position as we were last week. If we win one or two measly games we are basically a lock for the wild card but we have to keep giving it back until it becomes necessary to win 5 straight to go to the playoffs.

No we are not in the same postion. We are much worse.

At best we are tied with the iggles

The bears just tied us

The vikings just got alot closer to us

The saints won today and gained a game

We now have 5 conference losses (thats the tiebreaker)

Its just about over

Look, just face it. We are not a good football team.

We ARE POORLY BUILT.

We have ageing Vets that cant stay healthy.

Look at our injury list.

Thomas

Jansen

Rogers

Taylor

Thrash

Wade

Randle el not 100%

Moss not 100%

Sellers

Washington not 100%

Griff not 100%.

We just dont have the Bullets.

We have a young qb that is still learning ( I'm running out af patience with these late game int's). maybe he will turn it around.

We gave away all our draft picks in the last 2 years.

We run a offense that is only good from the 20 to 20.

We have midget WR's ( which is part of our redzone offensive problems).

We have no true " PLAYMAKERS " on both sides of the ball.

We have no emotional leaders. Nobody that will get in these players faces when they screw up or when things get tough they lift them up.

We have an old ass coach thats acting like he is a grandfather to his players.

I could go on and on.

As I said before. I just dont care anymore what this team does.

I hope they can get it together, but I just dont see it happening.

This team and organization has a culture of loosing. They need to get a fresh face hard nose coach and a GM to turn this Mess around.

Snyder needs to look at the other succsessfull franchise's and copy them.

:doh:

I agree that we wont make it. But, we arent as pathetic as the Lions, browns, or saints.

Are you sure? The Lions, Browns, and Saints all have better records than us. The saints have made the playoffs since us and had much better seasons than us.

Someone posted in another thread that the Redskins have the 4th worst record in the league since 1993. How can we not be like those others? Trust me, it hurts, but we really are in the same class as the Browns, Lions, and Cards.

Archived