Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

remind me why JC is our savior

BthatRAD09

I am a huge campbell fan and see him with loads of potential. after the last two weeks however and the late game collapses, i need others to help remind me why campbell is and will be good. i still think he has a great future ahead but im not as sure as i was before so i would like others to help reconvince me that he is going to be our franchise qb

These are mistakes made as a result of inexperience. He has the tools to be a great QB. I don't think he's a pretender, he's made some great plays for us when they counted and he's messed plays up. With time, he'll make more good plays than bad. I don't see JC turning out to be a dud.

I am a huge campbell fan and see him with loads of potential. after the last two weeks however and the late game collapses, i need others to help remind me why campbell is and will be good. i still think he has a great future ahead but im not as sure as i was before so i would like others to help reconvince me that he is going to be our franchise qb

Remember the TEAM has put this YOUNG QB in tough situations week after week. Despite that, he has given us chances to win. This is what you have to be optimistic about!! He is playing with a makeshift line, his star players are putting in on the ground and dropping passes, and the defense doesn't come to play every game. With all that said, we are close!! He'll get better...

How bout the fact that he is actually improving over last year. He has consistantly put us in a position to Win the game in every single one of our losses. He's also thrown for over 300 yards in two back to back games. When was the last time you've seen a Redskins quarterback throw for over 300 yards in a game? This was against the #1 pass defense in the NFC. The final thing is that JC really doesn't throw alot of INT's in a game. I don't think he's thrown for over 2 INT's in one game yet.

Hope this helps.

Today was just his 18th NFL start

He will get better

18 starts is more than a season, thats enough to NOT do what he does every week

JC has had 6 drives to win or lose this year and not only did he not succeed but he turned the ball over, he should have learned after the 1st or 2nd time but no not even the 3rd 4th 5th time did he learn because he done it a 6th time, I just dont think he has it which is sad because I wanted him to be the QB that took us back to the SB but it doesn't seem he is able to do that, maybe he will get better maybe he won't who knows

Today was just his 18th NFL start

He will get better

Based on what? When the game is on the line, he chokes. When he can audible to call for a pass, he doesn't and gives it to Portis and costs us a game. When he can audible to call his own number on a qb sneak on 4th down, he doesn't. He is a coward. Winners want the ball when the game is on the line. He either doesn't want the ball or crumbles when he has it in his hand to win.

Remember the TEAM has put this YOUNG QB in tough situations week after week. Despite that, he has given us chances to win. This is what you have to be optimistic about!! He is playing with a makeshift line, his star players are putting in on the ground and dropping passes, and the defense doesn't come to play every game. With all that said, we are close!! He'll get better...

Not hating on Campbell, but he's not coming up in rhe clutch. Close isn't good enough. Games are hardly ever going to go perfect. He's got to step up and win these type games.

The final thing is that JC really doesn't throw alot of INT's in a game.

Except, of course, when the game is on the line. Then he's automatic...

It isn't just Campbell. This team is all about finding a way to lose.

Sometimes the goal line is only six inches away. Sometimes giving up three TDs to the same receiver isn't quite enough to get the job done. Sometimes even coughing up the ball five times doesn't completely nail down a crucial loss.

Whenever and however the threat of victory may appear, your 2007 Washington Redskins are there, ready to go the extra mile.

i just thought of something...campbell has brought us back and kept us in these games and chances say that qbs, especially young uns, will make mistakes when throwing that much. it could be chance and bad luck that he has thrown these at the end and we will rarely see this happen again.

Not hating on Campbell, but he's not coming up in rhe clutch. Close isn't good enough. Games are hardly ever going to go perfect. He's got to step up and win these type games.

I agree, but that doesn't give the 'fans' a reason to throw the guy under the bus. It's still early, but he is likely to be the best QB we've had in a very long time. I'm curious to see how he finishes out the year!! But I agree, he has to make them plays in the clutch.

Archived