Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sunday Ticket subscribers having second thoughts about next season?

DC_Native,NC_Fan

I might have said yes right after the game, but my head is a little clearer and there is no way I wont watch every game again next year!!!

Losing like this sucks, I actually told my wife not to get me anything with the Redskins name or logo on it for Christmas for the first time ever... even she knew my anger woudl be short lived. Hopefully you feel better tomorrow or next week after we beat the bills.

Let me say this. I love this team no matter what,but there has to be some soul searching on this team. They are getting paid at the top positions in some cases and we as fans aren't getting what we paid for. I buy jerseys, hats, tickets, watch the games, and buy other souveniers. Yes, I am disgusted by this loss and I am angry, but this is a learning process. Remember, most experts expected us to go 5-11 this year. We have 5 wins already. I think that we are going exceed that and go at least 9-7. I have hope. It just makes me and other fans I am sure very angry when we don't take advantage of our opportunities.

Archived