Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sunday Ticket subscribers having second thoughts about next season?

DC_Native,NC_Fan

I know I wouldn't of made a new reply about this either. Still :laugh: .

Actually dear.....the :laugh: is on YOU.

YOU keep responding to ME.

NOW THAT is what is funny.

I know I have gotten into your mind.

THIS is when it becomes fun for me.

I would continue this battle of wits with you, but I can see you are unarmed.

I just can't take advantage of you.

As a first time subscriber, it cost me $350. And I wont be back. First of all, I get roughly 1/2 the games on regular TV.

To spend $350 to watch 8 HORRIBLE games by a pathetic franchise? You know what, I'll wait for them to become a real franchise again (and that starts with the owner making positive correct decisions) and then I'll come back to Sunday Ticket.

It's simply a waste of money right now. I dont feel like watching the rest of the season and the NFL in itself is sort of boring to me anyways. I never watch other games - they bore me.

I know, I know. Your usual air of superiority is still in full force. Oh how could I ever compete? :doh: yet still :laugh:

I guess the :laugh: is on both of you, I am entertained...thanks :munchout: Reminds me of this:dance:

As a first time subscriber, it cost me $350. And I wont be back. First of all, I get roughly 1/2 the games on regular TV.

To spend $350 to watch 8 HORRIBLE games by a pathetic franchise? You know what, I'll wait for them to become a real franchise again (and that starts with the owner making positive correct decisions) and then I'll come back to Sunday Ticket.

It's simply a waste of money right now. I dont feel like watching the rest of the season and the NFL in itself is sort of boring to me anyways. I never watch other games - they bore me.

It was $350? Wow.

I pay $200.......plus I get incentives for being a long term customer.

I would never give it up. I only have the boys here.......so even though I go to many of the home games, I dont use the Sunday Ticket......I believe it is worth it.

Good for you. Save your money. Stay away from here, and we'll all be happy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NOW THIS made me laugh out loud.

After careful consideration, it really seems like a waste of my money to spend $200+ a year to cheer for a worthless cause. I think next year may be the 1st one in 5 years that I don't buy Sunday Ticket. I've been a fan all of my life, born and raised in DC and MD. But I'm just tired of it. I'll still watch the games that I get locally, but otherwise, I'm not spending any more money on the NFL or the Redskins. I'm sure that there's plenty of you that will call me names, etc. but whatever. Anyone else considering saving your $200 next year?

This is my 2nd year without ST... I was paying to be totally frustrated week after week... Now I am still frustrated but $200 plus richer...

:logo:

This is my 2nd year without ST... I was paying to be totally frustrated week after week... Now I am still frustrated but $200 plus richer...

:logo:

Well said. As I get older, I'm starting to realize that in 100 years, it won't really matter what sports team I cheered for and if they won or not. Maybe I'll donate the $200 to charity or something. Or I can obsess and waste ridiculous amounts of money to fly to every game. :doh:

People chill out, don't attack the OP for what he is getting at. Rather it is Sunday ticket, a jersey or season tickets we are all contributing to this team play like idiots yet "get paid". It isn't about being a fan or not.

It's about paying for all these ignorant, money grubbing "thugs" who thinnk they deserve something more then a hot plate of ****. When they make ignorant decisions and cant make any plays.

Why SHOULD anyone support the paycheck these skill lacking punks get when they are just sucking you dry?

Sorry, but the NFL as a whole is rediculous... Yet we still pay to fuel the fire for these retards to "represent"

Let em go back to pistol whipping people or selling drugs... It may be the only thing they excell at.

People chill out, don't attack the OP for what he is getting at. Rather it is Sunday ticket, a jersey or season tickets we are all contributing to this team play like idiots yet "get paid". It isn't about being a fan or not.

It's about paying for all these ignorant, money grubbing "thugs" who thinnk they deserve something more then a hot plate of ****. When they make ignorant decisions and cant make any plays.

Why SHOULD anyone support the paycheck these skill lacking punks get when they are just sucking you dry?

Sorry, but the NFL as a whole is rediculous... Yet we still pay to fuel the fire for these retards to "represent"

Let em go back to pistol whipping people or selling drugs... It may be the only thing they excell at.

racist.

I live for this pain....something that can hurt this much and Im still here?!? I don't think there is a more heart wrenching team in the NFL. We can't all be the Patriots and we can't all live in the big house with the beautiful wife. Our time will come again...and I'll be there.

I just dont feel the same way about the team.

I am a season ticket holder...........AND I have to fly in from TEXAS. Do you fly in from Fla?

I love this team.

And will keep coming.

Dang blondie I didnt know you had season tickets. Lucky you. I agree that spending the money is worth it win or lose. I cant imagine not being able to watch.

Guess there are many of us who will pay whatever to see the SKINS on those games we can't go in person. I went to every home game last season.......only 4 this season..........so it comes to $50 a game to watch.

NO better way to spend $50 on a SUNDAY afternoon.

Wow...hopefully you are shipping out soon. Talk about trying to set the country back a generation. There aren't as many "thugs" out on the gridiron making money, putting their bodies through hell as there are college educated professionals. Maybe the point you were trying to make in your simple, racist, ignorant statement was that the players don't care about winning or losing as long as they get paid.

I get upset too...I hate seeing the losing team smiling and shaking hands after a lose, but it's a profession. If you've ever played football at any serious level with any success you would know that no one steps on the field and wants to lose a battle, it's pride. If you think there are people out there playing football just to buy "toys" and laugh at your $6 Budweiser then you best check your facts....and your tone

Wow...hopefully you are shipping out soon. Talk about trying to set the country back a generation. There aren't as many "thugs" out on the gridiron making money, putting their bodies through hell as there are college educated professionals. Maybe the point you were trying to make in your simple, racist, ignorant statement was that the players don't care about winning or losing as long as they get paid.

I get upset too...I hate seeing the losing team smiling and shaking hands after a lose, but it's a profession. If you've ever played football at any serious level with any success you would know that no one steps on the field and wants to lose a battle, it's pride. If you think there are people out there playing football just to buy "toys" and laugh at your $6 Budweiser then you best check your facts....and your tone

Wow what a great display of moronic thought.

Edit: I call it like it IS, this is racist http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223323

Just a question, did you evacuate when told or did you sit around and shoot National Guardsmen??

Allworld,

Maybe you are venting.........but I do take offense to your generalization that all of the players are thugs.....are retards......drug sellers.....etc.

Since you are talking about the SKINS in this thread, please document the happenings and which players you are speaking about in that rant.

If you are going to make those statements in such a outrageous way......surely you can back it up.

Thanks.

Archived