Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sunday Ticket subscribers having second thoughts about next season?

DC_Native,NC_Fan

After careful consideration, it really seems like a waste of my money to spend $200+ a year to cheer for a worthless cause. I think next year may be the 1st one in 5 years that I don't buy Sunday Ticket. I've been a fan all of my life, born and raised in DC and MD. But I'm just tired of it. I'll still watch the games that I get locally, but otherwise, I'm not spending any more money on the NFL or the Redskins. I'm sure that there's plenty of you that will call me names, etc. but whatever. Anyone else considering saving your $200 next year?

Dude I dont want to hear it. Try dropping a few grand like me and the other 75 thousand season ticket holders to watch these worthless scum bags of a team lose week after week.

Due, I feel for you. I haven't been to a game since 1998 and I have no intentions of going any time soon. I feel for the poor saps that pay all that money to see this 2nd rate clown show try and play football. Snyder owes you guys some money back.

After careful consideration, it really seems like a waste of my money to spend $200+ a year to cheer for a worthless cause. I think next year may be the 1st one in 5 years that I don't buy Sunday Ticket. I've been a fan all of my life, born and raised in DC and MD. But I'm just tired of it. I'll still watch the games that I get locally, but otherwise, I'm not spending any more money on the NFL or the Redskins. I'm sure that there's plenty of you that will call me names, etc. but whatever. Anyone else considering saving your $200 next year?
No way I back the skins win or lose.Just like the commercial says "if your teams getting clobbered, you take it like a man."

Dude I dont want to hear it. Try dropping a few grand like me and the other 75 thousand season ticket holders to watch these worthless scum bags of a team lose week after week.

I just dont feel the same way about the team.

I am a season ticket holder...........AND I have to fly in from TEXAS. Do you fly in from Fla?

I love this team.

And will keep coming.

NOPE

LOUD and PROUD for 12 YEARS :point2sky -

REDSKIN is the SEASON for NFL package - whoelse plays??

I am like a junkie I'll be back
I live in OHIO so i have to get it to see the Skins. Even with the disappointments its a small price to pay to watch my boys. Win' date=' lose, or draw.

GO SKINS[/quote']

nope I will love the redskins until the day I die and will always subscribe.
I'm in. You just can't have a football season without the "Ticket".
Nope, I'm not a fairweather fan. I'll reup when the time comes.

Guess there are many of us who will pay whatever to see the SKINS on those games we can't go in person. I went to every home game last season.......only 4 this season..........so it comes to $50 a game to watch.

NO better way to spend $50 on a SUNDAY afternoon.

+1

let them get their damn act together and maybe I will pay some money. Playing like a buncha chumps

Archived