Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sunday Ticket subscribers having second thoughts about next season?

DC_Native,NC_Fan

this is funny, 2 of our own players fit the description. Sean Taylor/Timmy Smith.

DO THEY NOT? YES OR NO?

You ignornant people who wanna jump on the civil right activist wagon are rediculous, are you that blind? Or just STUPID?

Do you make millions to catch a ball but drop it? Or do you stress everyday to perfect yourself at your job SO THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE?

Do you go and cause trouble at night clubs and cause people to be paralized for the rest of their lives over "keepin it real with your homies" in Vegas?

Get off the racist bandwagon, I got plenty of friends of every nationality who would slap you in the face for saying such.

You people don't even know me, what I am or anything.. Just wanna "get offended"...

As for hoping I ship out soon, I will and thanks for asking.

this is funny, 2 of our own players fit the description. Sean Taylor/Timmy Smith.

DO THEY NOT? YES OR NO?

You ignornant people who wanna jump on the civil right activist wagon are rediculous, are you that blind? Or just STUPID?

Do you make millions to catch a ball but drop it? Or do you stress everyday to perfect yourself at your job SO THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE?

Do you go and cause trouble at night clubs and cause people to be paralized for the rest of their lives over "keepin it real with your homies" in Vegas?

Get off the racist bandwagon, I got plenty of friends of every nationality who would slap you in the face for saying such.

You people don't even know me, what I am or anything.. Just wanna "get offended"...

Whats your point? This was a thread about people who subscribe to the ticket.

DO THEY NOT? YES OR NO?

The truth owns them and they just stay in denial, probably due to government/media brainwashing. :cheers:

DO THEY NOT? YES OR NO?

I think you are way over the top here All.

Sean Taylor you say? He deals drugs? He is the one you are calling skill lacking?

I am not sure where the racist thing comes in.......I am asking very logical questions.

All I see you doing is ranting. And calling posters who question your rant ignorant, blind or stupid.

DO THEY NOT? YES OR NO?

You seem sensitive, lonely, bitter and self-absorbed. Whatever you are doing is important. You'd be the first to tell us. Lots of honor in that. As for the New Orleans comment...it speaks to your nature. Judging an entire group based on the alleged actions of a few is righteous though.

Thanks for three NFL examples of your thug theory over the last 20 years. That's like a whopping .05% of the players...I'm with you. Let's start paying them room and board...but only bread if they lose. It's quite possible your slap-happy friends are idiots too.

People chill out, don't attack the OP for what he is getting at. Rather it is Sunday ticket, a jersey or season tickets we are all contributing to this team play like idiots yet "get paid". It isn't about being a fan or not.

It's about paying for all these ignorant, money grubbing "thugs" who thinnk they deserve something more then a hot plate of ****. When they make ignorant decisions and cant make any plays.

Why SHOULD anyone support the paycheck these skill lacking punks get when they are just sucking you dry?

Sorry, but the NFL as a whole is rediculous... Yet we still pay to fuel the fire for these retards to "represent"

Let em go back to pistol whipping people or selling drugs... It may be the only thing they excell at.

More than a little overboard dude

I think you are way over the top here All.

Sean Taylor you say? He deals drugs? He is the one you are calling skill lacking?

I am not sure where the racist thing comes in.......I am asking very logical questions.

All I see you doing is ranting. And calling posters who question your rant ignorant, blind or stupid.

Wow, you seemed like you had more going then this.

Sean Taylor = Pistol Whipping incident in Miami... Remember?

Timmy Smith is where? Jail for selling Cocaine.. Remember?

Do I need to keep going?

Do I need to keep going?

So since I am calling you on your rant, I am stupid?

Where are the drugs All?

Timmy Smith?

Reaching there arent you?

And you think Sean lacks talent and skills?

Yes, you really do need to keep going.

Your rant was way over the top. Your generalization of players being thugs based on 2 you named.........come on.......you really are reaching.

I have talked to you in the chat room..

I had no clue.

Guess it is right........people can be anything on the internet. Then the real them comes out.

Do I need to keep going?

No, you probably need to quit while you're behind. Post the racisim somewhere else

You seem sensitive, lonely, bitter and self-absorbed. Whatever you are doing is important. You'd be the first to tell us. Lots of honor in that. As for the New Orleans comment...it speaks to your nature. Judging an entire group based on the alleged actions of a few is righteous though.

Thanks for three NFL examples of your thug theory over the last 20 years. That's like a whopping .05% of the players...I'm with you. Let's start paying them room and board...but only bread if they lose. It's quite possible your slap-happy friends are idiots too.

Only 3 incidents in 20 years, your an... Heh, you know. As for the rest dude, sure man whatever you wanna say in a forum on the net.. Make sure you stay safe.

For some odd reason you hardly EVER hear about these criminal "incidents" happening with hockey players. It must be the "man" covering it all up. :laugh: Any excuse to pander...

You forget about the 2004 incident the NHL player jailed for a murder-for-hire?

:laugh:

Allworld would have a field day with that one!!

:laugh: :laugh:

You forget about the 2004 incident the NHL player jailed for a murder-for-hire?

:laugh:

Allworld would have a field day with that one!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh, i didn't say it NEVER happens. But there's a serious disproportion in the numbers. I'll ignore the big pink elephant in the room though. Goodbye Skins, hello Capitals! :laugh:

Only a racist would put a kicker in thier sig. You could have chosen another white man on the team, such as Jansen or something.

Do us all a favor and go watch hockey and move on to the NHL forums or something.

I'm more upset at these bunch of losers than I've ever been, but being on the same side as you makes me want to be homer.

There are some geniuses on the boards today. :doh:

As for the original question, I'm to the point where I think I won't be subscribing to Sunday Ticket mainly because it hurts to watch other teams play with injuries, make adjustments, develop young talent properly .... etc.

After careful consideration, it really seems like a waste of my money to spend $200+ a year to cheer for a worthless cause. I think next year may be the 1st one in 5 years that I don't buy Sunday Ticket. I've been a fan all of my life, born and raised in DC and MD. But I'm just tired of it. I'll still watch the games that I get locally, but otherwise, I'm not spending any more money on the NFL or the Redskins. I'm sure that there's plenty of you that will call me names, etc. but whatever. Anyone else considering saving your $200 next year?

WAAAAAAAA......WAAAAAAAA..... I'm not going to buy Sunday ticket or Redskins stuff anymore. WAAAAAAA....... I want a win all the time.:cry:

Archived