Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heyer & Samuels are getting beat the whole half

Hard_Hitters88

The whole first half Heyer and Samuels keep getting beat on pass rushes in result two fumbles one with portis and the other with campbell in effect this is not even helping are defense putting them on the field every 5 minutes on our side of the field.

Thats because stupid gibbs isnt running smash mouth football. They suck against the run but gibbs is choosing sorry running plays and trying to throw all game long on them.

Thats because stupid gibbs isnt running smash mouth football. They suck against the run but gibbs is choosing sorry running plays and trying to throw all game long on them.

I'm so confused.

Everyone calls him stupid when he runs it. Now he's passing like everyone wants and he's called stupid because he's not running it enough when his hb has 2 fumbles?

I'm lost bro. Maybe Gibbs should just bench the whole offense and retire because it's all his fault :doh:

I'm so confused.

Everyone calls him stupid when he runs it. Now he's passing like everyone wants and he's called stupid because he's not running it enough when his hb has 2 fumbles?

I'm lost bro. Maybe Gibbs should just bench the whole offense and retire because it's all his fault :doh:

Maybe he is trying to say that Joe doesn't seem to know when to use which strategy. The Bucs pass defense is better than it's rush defense so you would think the strategy would be to run first this week.

I'm so confused.

Gibbs' strategy is just terrible this game. Why exactly are we throwing the ball so much when we know that Tampa Bay's run defense is suspect? We owned the Eagles, who have a top 5 rush defense. Tampa's rush defense is average at best.

Yes, Portis hasn't helped either. The guy's playing mediocre.

Archived