Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another Reason Gibbs should go

Bigredskin77

it is halftime, and the skins look flat, and out of sorts...

why does it seem the defense is almost playing in prevent mode? run on 1st, run on 2nd, 3rd&8, throw a 5 yd pass, that stuff just don't cut it against a fast defense like the bucs...

i think the season is over, i wish it weren't, but injuries are not the problem, though it doesn't help, it is playcalling on both sides, and no one seems to want to take control...

p.s. does j.c. ever pump fake or call an audible???

What pisses the hell out of me is that Gibbs shows NOOOOOOOOOO emotion!!!!

Players take on the charactistics of their coach...we are a SOFT team...we are PASSIVE...we are WEAK....

Good point many are missing. A good coach would of lost it when Moss caused a false start right after the fumble. Bottom line his head wasnt in the game but hey they fought hard...yea what ever!

Coah Gibbs does nothing to stop these turnovers and fumbles. The practices are light and sorry. They drop passes, fumble the ball. Clinton portis falls down when ever someone lays a finger on him. This team is soft and they have no heart. Gibbs has no heart. You keep thinking their gonna get better but they accept losing. Instead of hating to lose they embrace it. They win games and think they gonna win them like that the whole season and instead of getting better they get worse. Gibbs sucks, this team sucks and the players suck. They do not care so stop trying to defend them. They could care less about winning for the fans of washington D.C. They embarrass my home and the redskins fan. Simply put they dont care.
your talking about a coach that has to deal with injuries to his key players? why do you think they are hold off on harder practice? because everybodies injured that fans consider starting playmakers, not scrub career backups and no game experience players :doh1:

Yeah, let's just fire Gibbs! What a dip**** you are. Oh, let's run the ball. Clinton can't hold onto it, Jason can't hold onto it and Santana has a case of the dropsies and fumles again. Gimme a break already. Wait until they lose before you start you crap.:doh:

We know joe gibbs isnt the coach to turn this around. It is clear. They need a Gm. Gibbs wont allow it and neither will Danny. Gibbs is arrogant he thinks he should have control over what players to get. That would be fine if he was picking good players. But he is not. He sux.

P.s. they alreayd lost enough games this year and last year. SO the waite until they lose has come and gone.

your talking about a coach that has to deal with injuries to his key players? why do you think they are hold off on harder practice? because everybodies injured that fans consider starting playmakers, not scrub career backups and no game experience players :doh1:

Scrubs and Career backups can go out and fumble and drop passes. So it doesnt matter if coach joe is soft on them in practice. It doenst help.

Scrubs and Career backups can go out and fumble and drop passes. So it doesnt matter if coach joe is soft on them in practice. It doenst help.
wow, i have no idea what your talking about?!? :whoknows: all i'm saying is if you have less quality players on the field the team overall plays less effective, it would help gibbs coach a team with jansen, thomas, rogers, taylor, and all his other key players fully healthy like rabach, kendall, griffin, smoot, washington, daniels, and all the other starters this team depends on to win a superbowl, not career back ups and no game experience players. the more talent you have on the field its up to the coaches to put them in position to execute, if they fumble and drop passes thats the players not executing. :coach:

another reason why gibbs is pathetic. what a loser this guy is.

so its 4and 1 still 3qt and he decides to go for it knowing we are down by two scores. i mean this guy goes for it on 4th down when he shouldnt be and vice versa. unreal. we are down by two scores, why would u go for it? WOW! we get a field goal there and all we would need it a TD to win the GAME!!!!!!!!!! wow. its not like we were in 4th qt and time was running out! WOW!

Not kicking the field goal to make it 19-13 is why he should go. Man that was stupid.

and ive said it over and over again. We have been misuing portis. Gibbs brought portis to make hima power runner. he aint. why he would use portis to run up the gut is still a mystery to me. HAHAHAHAHA

this guy GIbbs is a joke.

see the hand off to portis on 4th and 1 in the mid field? that is what we shouldve done when we went for it earlier. But nevertheless, we shouldve kicked the field goal. thats just elementary. its obvious and this guy Gibbs goes for it. HAHAHAHAHHA

Not kicking the field goal to make it 19-13 is why he should go. Man that was stupid.

Everyone was mad at Gibbs in the Dallas and Philly game for kicking Field Goals. Granted, the 3 points would have been the right way to go this time, but someone would have said-'he should have gone for it'.

if they fumble and drop passes thats the players not executing. :coach:

If the players continue to do it thats the coach not caring or doing anything to stop it. These fumbling and drop passes problem should have been fixed a long time ago. But as long as their are coaches who think like you we will always have these problems.

If the players continue to do it thats the coach not caring or doing anything to stop it. These fumbling and drop passes problem should have been fixed a long time ago. But as long as their are coaches who think like you we will always have these problems.

maybe Gibbs sould send them an Email ...Please stop fumbling.Would that work?What would you do, coach BIGREDSKIN77?

maybe Gibbs sould send them an Email ...Please stop fumbling.Would that work?What would you do, coach BIGREDSKIN77?

If i was coach i would work on ball handling. Do wr drills that help wr's hold on to the ball. No other team seems to be having this problem. Have the WR catch and have a CB thud them so they can catch the ball in traffic. Have the running back run through a line were the defenders are trying to strip the ball.

If they cant hold on to the ball i will get rid of them for someone who can.

If i was coach i would work on ball handling. Do wr drills that help wr's hold on to the ball. No other team seems to be having this problem. Have the WR catch and have a CB thud them so they can catch the ball in traffic. Have the running back run through a line were the defenders are trying to strip the ball.

If they cant hold on to the ball i will get rid of them for someone who can.

WOW! If you dont think these guys work on ball handling EVERY practice, you are completely clueless.

WOW! If you dont think these guys work on ball handling EVERY practice, you are completely clueless.

Just like last year people assume that the defense worked on tackling in practice until one of the players slipped up and said they didnt work on tackling all year long. If you assume that the coaches work on these mistakes in practice and come right back out the next game and do the same thing then you are completely clueless. Dont put stupidity past this redskins team. they are much capable of stupidty as they have proven time and time again.

Archived