Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Working in a Restaurant.

Hunny

That is jumbo's call.

He would ban my ass in a heartbeat if I shared them with ES :)

hmm...well ill give you that one. wouldnt want you to get banned or anything.

and your boys from odu played clemson pretty close. i remember seeing a preview to the game but totally forgot about it til i saw odu under your name. :applause:

hmm...well ill give you that one. wouldnt want you to get banned or anything.

and your boys from odu played clemson pretty close. i remember seeing a preview to the game but totally forgot about it til i saw odu under your name. :applause:

Yeah, they play Va Tech soon, that game is sold out though.

I am getting student tickets to the george mason game. That one is going to be good.

I would have to say my biggest gripe as a male waiter is the fact that the females make at least twice as much as me, then they complain when they only make $250 in 6 hours, instead of their usual $300+.

I work twice as hard and do all the side work, while they sit on their hot asses and rake in the dough. You chicks don't know how good you got it.

No offense, but I can't STAND it when I get stuck with a male waiter. They always want to be your buddy.

Dude... I'm here to have a meal, not to make friends. :stfu: and bring the food.

No offense, but I can't STAND it when I get stuck with a male waiter. They always want to be your buddy.

Dude... I'm here to have a meal, not to make friends. :stfu: and bring the food.

harsh. im nice but i dont try to be any bodys "buddy", every once in awhile ill talk football with a table. remember, sometimes its just as awkward for the waiter as it is for the customer.

Personally, when I go out to eat, I always have someone with me.

I have no interest in the servers at all. I have people with me that I am having conversations with.

The dip at the table that tries too hard to entertain the waitstaff. Servers laugh at his stupidity more than his jokes. Talk to your friends, you don't know those people.

Not to mention the idiots that think the waitstaff cares at all that it is their, or their friends Birthday. Why should they care, they aren't your friends ? And sing ? haha. Why should they be singing ?

I used to manage several restaurants and understand the many gripes.

Servers especially, what is your biggest pet-peeve?

I'll name my top 3 since I'm about to go in to work in a minute here, and the holidays drive me nuts @ work.. :mad:

Anyone else wanna chime in on my rant? Lol.

I find i tip more when restaurants leave off the extra gratuity for parties of 6

I understand, but I don't do that. I just do my job in a friendly, efficient manner.

i worked in restaurants a looooooooooong time ago. i loved getting double gratted. i had a huge party come in and everyone at the table ordered two meals (im guessing because it was a company party and it was being paid for on the company cc). not only that but they had another tab that they had that they were running the alcohol up on. my manager put the gratuity on the check and the booze, and most of the people dropped me some dough on their way out. the best part was a couple of chicks in the party left me their numbers!

Archived