Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Working in a Restaurant.

Hunny

Somebody had a bad day... Some lady called me stupid and a disease to my face at work on wednesday. Nearly punched her in the face.

Was she a Cowboys fan?

But, I'm sorry. No one's called me stupid before.. if they did, I would for surely give them a piece of my mind. On the clock or not.

Was she a Cowboys fan?

But, I'm sorry. No one's called me stupid before.. if they did, I would for surely give them a piece of my mind. On the clock or not.

She was some old asian lady. Whats worse is that my manager sent me on break to cool off cause i was so pissed and Matt called me. I told him what happened and he proceeded to laugh at me. Stupid Matt, hes a jerk.

What would you do if someone said that you smelled of rotting fish or stale french fries. :laugh:

Considering the person who said it, said it over the phone and has never smelled me (or seen me) in my life, I'd say that they were ghey.

I smell of sweetpea or warm vanilla sugar. ;)

**And on special occasions, I smell like Pleasures by Estee Lauder. :silly:

It's effed up that it's left to us, the customer be the decider of what they get paid. Regardless, there's no reason to be such a dick about it. A lot of people do it because they don't have a choice. There's only so many jobs that will revolve around a students schedule. :2cents:

BS. Get another job. Don't complain that you didn't get a good tip. If you rely on an unreliable salary, get another job!

Dude, are you in college still?

If not, leave the thread.

Does attending college require you to work at a restaurant? I didn't think so. All it takes is a little searching and possibly a decent work resume to show a company not associated with serving food that you will be a great asset for them.

Does attending college require you to work at a restaurant? I didn't think so. All it takes is a little searching and possibly a decent work resume to show a company not associated with serving food that you will be a great asset for them.

It is not required, but it is the most convenient without having to take a hit in the grades, unless you work on campus, or work in retail.

Out of those three, working in a restaraunt pays the most.

If you can pick up my school schedual, and find a better job, and get the grades I am getting, come talk.

Hell, I am not even working while in college, if I did, with my schedual, my grades would be finished.

It is not required, but it is the most convenient without having to take a hit in the grades, unless you work on campus, or work in retail.

Out of those three, working in a restaraunt pays the most.

If you can pick up my school schedual, and find a better job, and get the grades I am getting, come talk.

Hell, I am not even working while in college, if I did, with my schedual, my grades would be finished.

"Unless you work on campus or work in retail". Well, stop your ****ing about my tipping and find a job on campus or in retail. And while your at it, find a teacher who will help you spell schedule.

"Unless you work on campus or work in retail". Well, stop your ****ing about my tipping and find a job on campus or in retail. And while your at it, find a teacher who will help you spell schedule.

1) you must have missed the part where I said working in a restaraunt pays the most

2) I am in school for Marine Biology, I will take the mis-spell of schedual and raise you my microbiology lab

3) I live with a teacher, who was my highschool gov. teacher, which means I win.

Thread over

Archived