Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roommate Wanted by Jan 1st... Annapolis, MD

Ellis

To hell with it... I'll try any place at this point...:laugh:

If you're looking or have friends looking for a roommate, hit me up...

The Apartment: 2 BR, 1 BATH. Rent for the full apartment is $1,300 and all I'm looking for is $600 since it's the smaller of the two rooms. It's a pretty cool little spot in Annapolis called Forest Hills Apartments. I've lived here a year now. The people in the area are really nice and the management is quick to get things done for you. It is NOT ghetto. The prices of the units in my opinion are very low considering what you get. I just moved from my old apartment to one of the new refurbished units. They have completely updated appliances. Gas stove/oven, big microwave, HUGE fridge, washer/dryer. The bathroom is med sized with a lot of shelves. I have the master bedroom only b/c I have too much stuff. I do music with people online and have a private studio setup for collaborations (it is not loud and I'm respectful of the volume. I do most of my work when no one is home out of respect). The apartment is very wide open with the dining area and living room area merging together. I have furniture in the apartment but if you have some that you're trying to keep, I'll just say that I've been looking for an excuse to throw away my couch. The patio is small but nice. It overlooks a very nice lawn area of the property. Parking is ok, depends on what time you come home. Utilities : just electric, split down the middle. That's all. Natural gas and water is already in the monthly rent. The heat is natural gas, the A/C is electricity. Electric bills in the winter averaged about $45 a month, summer bills averaged $150-$170. If you want cable or internet, set it up and I'll split it. I just moved in to this new unit from my own so I haven't set anything up yet.

About Me: I'm just gonna ramble a few things here... I'm a very easy person to get along with and I'm layed back. I'm 30. I'm not into drugs at all and I'm nowhere near a hippy, despite having dreads. I'm pretty conservative but I have liberal opinions too. I'm pro-military so if you are serving or are in grad school at the naval academy, that's perfect. I rarely drink but I do go out from time to time. I pretty much just work my 40 hrs a week and come home. I like things relatively quiet and clean but I'm not super anal about it. I do smoke cigarettes but it's only outside the apartment. I have two cats that are hilarious and they're clean, declawed and fixed. I think they might be gay but that's alright. I rarely have people over to the apartment. Maybe once a month I have a dinner get-together with close friends because I love to cook. Cooking is a passion of mine so if you like to cook as well, contact me. I am not loud or dirty or obnoxious. I just do my own thing and want a roommate that does the same. I'm a private person so this isn't a party-pad (with Redskins game being the exception).

Who I'm looking for: I'm not a picky person. All I care about is someone who is clean and has a good job. Cleanliness is important. I don't want to clean up after anybody. If you feel the same way, then we're perfect. I don't have a preference over male or female. Females tend to be really clean so that's a plus. I'd prefer a professional mainly b/c I don't want money to be an issue and PAYING ON TIME is a must. Pets might be an issue, depends since I have 2 cats. No dogs, against apartment rules. No drug users. Professional. Not Domino's delivery people or the like. REAL jobs only.

Have you tried Craig's List?

yeah.:laugh:

lots of freaks over there.

I was very surprised.

and I tried roommates.com but all I get are females way too young to trust with a $600/month responsibility... or gay men. I have no problem with gay men. I just don't want to hear Neal and Bob at night kneeling and bobbing.

Archived