Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

halftime leads

skinsfan1523

Well add another loss to the loss column after this team, yet again, finds a way to blow a halftime lead, and a lead in the 4th quarter. Looks like another sub par season for the skins. The offense finally plays well, and now all of a sudden our defense stinks. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

All I can say is this:

3rd and goal, we get a touchdown it's over. Every single team in the entire NFL throws here. We call a run down the gut.

That summarizes our entire season. Inexplicably conservative calls. No balls whatsoever.

Seriously, 3rd and goal from the 10 and you run? WHO does that?

It is getting to the point where we should be affraid of being up going into the half.

This game is a good example of a team that does not know how to finish. We had what 6 chances to put the game away with that TD and Gibbs would just run and run. The Eagles knew that CP would get the carry and sure enough.... I can't help but feel that another coach is needed. It just seems like this team does not have the leadership at the top it needs.

IMO:

I thought it was a great game, played well and both teams wanted it. Philly just made less mistakes. Look for Philly to keep improving.

As for us, I thought we did pretty well on offense and spread the field very well. It will take time doing it, as well all know it doesnt happen much.

Philly had their back against the wall people, it was a good game and we lost. Lets move on.

IMO:

I thought it was a great game, played well and both teams wanted it. Philly just made less mistakes. Look for Philly to keep improving.

As for us, I thought we did pretty well on offense and spread the field very well. It will take time doing it, as well all know it doesnt happen much.

Philly had their back against the wall people, it was a good game and we lost. Lets move on.

No; Philly's coaching staff made less mistakes.

Well add another loss to the loss column after this team, yet again, finds a way to blow a halftime lead, and a lead in the 4th quarter. Looks like another sub par season for the skins. The offense finally plays well, and now all of a sudden our defense stinks. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

The offense played well at times - they stunk out the joint in the redzone when it mattered. First and goal at the 3 and we can't score a TD.

Archived