Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dog Chapman on Hannity and Colmes

WVUforREDSKINS

Doesn't really matter to me what he says. This was a private phone conversation that should have never been made public. I don't care what he says behind closed doors.

The fact that this is coming out and being made another Imus situation is ridiculous!! At least with Imus he said it as a joke and in public, What Dog did was a PRIVATE conversation never inteded for public consumption.

For him to be fired or called out to be fired is just stupid and foolhearty. Why,

What if anyone of us were fired for what we told our wife, kids or family while at home??

The only reason this has wings if due to the Looney black activists like Sharpton, who need face time.

Doesn't really matter to me what he says. This was a private phone conversation that should have never been made public. I don't care what he says behind closed doors.

The fact that this is coming out and being made another Imus situation is ridiculous!! At least with Imus he said it as a joke and in public, What Dog did was a PRIVATE conversation never inteded for public consumption.

For him to be fired or called out to be fired is just stupid and foolhearty. Why,

What if anyone of us were fired for what we told our wife, kids or family while at home??

The only reason this has wings if due to the Looney black activists like Sharpton, who need face time.

I would agree but he is the one that is making this worse. If he wants it to go away then stop trying to defend youself. Time heals wounds.

I do not even know who this person is but he keeps putting his foot in his mouth every time he speaks. The comment he made on Larry King saying that the reason he says the N or the F word is because he only went to school till the 7th grade and did not have a good education, hmmmm now how do you think others are going to take that.

He needs to shut the f up.

I would agree but he is the one that is making this worse. If he wants it to go away then stop trying to defend youself. Time heals wounds.

I do not even know who this person is but he keeps putting his foot in his mouth every time he speaks. The comment he made on Larry King saying that the reason he says the N or the F word is because he only went to school till the 7th grade and did not have a good education, hmmmm now how do you think others are going to take that.

He needs to shut the f up.

I agree to a point. If it were me, I wouldn't say anything to anyone at all. My comment would, this is a private matter between my son and I, and isn't anyones business but ours!!! I wouldn't defend anything, since nothing needs defending.

Archived