Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dog Chapman on Hannity and Colmes

WVUforREDSKINS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D-TNOHI-Zc

The rest of it is on the related video section of youtube.

Pretty interesting.

Some great quotes: "I thought I was black and I just realized that im not black at all" :laugh:

Edit: Personally, I don't know if I think he is a good guy or not. I find him kind of a hypocrite who hids behind Christ. Although, he sometimes seems like he does have a good heart.

Damn, and you didn't even say that in the privacy of a phone conversation. But you're not famous, you get a pass.

The problem with this "private" phone conversation is that it is no longer "private", now is it? Chapman said himself that he was concerned that his son was taping his phone conversations, yet he was stupid enough to say what he did. Good riddance.

The problem with this "private" phone conversation is that it is no longer "private", now is it? Chapman said himself that he was concerned that his son was taping his phone conversations, yet he was stupid enough to say what he did. Good riddance.

So, he is stupid for saying what he did but, it is ok for you to spew racist remarks?

Got it.

You typed what you typed in straight up public, my friend. If he loses his livelihood, why don't you deserve a 30-day ban from this website?

So, he is stupid for saying what he did but, it is ok for you to spew racist remarks?

Got it.

Absolutely he is stupid. I can't get fired from my job for calling someone a redneck on a message board. He is in the public eye and everything is scrutinized, even "private" conversations that are no longer private. Fair or not, that's the way it works.

Absolutely he is stupid. I can't get fired from my job for calling someone a redneck on a message board. He is in the public eye and everything is scrutinized, even "private" conversations that are no longer private. Fair or not, that's the way it works.

So, it is ok for you to spew a racist remark because you are not as famous as Dog is? He deserves to be locked out of the spotlight, his show canceled... and yet you should get nothing?

Racist is racist.. no matter how famous someone is.

This mullet-wearing redneck is milking every last bit of his 15 minutes of fame. I think this guy is full of ****.

Got it.

You typed what you typed in straight up public, my friend. If he loses his livelihood, why don't you deserve a 30-day ban from this website?
These have to be three of the silliest posts I've seen in a while. Especially the last one. You doing the mods jobs now? :laugh:

:doh: Ok, so you declare you're safe from "stupidity" because your career can't be ruined with your racial terminology...yet you call him stupid. Stupid because of his terminology, or stupid because he should be weiry of satellites and revolting family members using CIA tactics against him? I dunno, I think people need to get some thicker skin. This won't cause the second coming of racial segregation. I shake off people in D.C. talking about "****ing crackers" all the time. Blacks at my work use harsh racial terminology, and I can deal with it. Just like rap and R&B music, movies, T.V., stand up comedy. I mean, the N word is the most popularly said racial term in the U.S. by far...yet it's only allowed to be said by blacks with an attitude and other races with sunglasses, baggy clothes and a clique of black guys that think it's cute and funny. That, in my opinion, is creating more tension than Dog ever will.

So, it is ok for you to spew a racist remark because you are not as famous as Dog is? He deserves to be locked out of the spotlight, his show canceled... and yet you should get nothing?

Racist is racist.. no matter how famous someone is.

Wow, you're really reaching here. Perhaps I should turn myself into the authorities. :laugh:

Let's put it this way. We're all allowed to say redneck. That term is used across the board, from the media to normal everyday conversation. Hell, Jeff Foxworthy's entire career was based on his "You might be a redneck if ..." routine. Is he a racist too? As a white dude, I'm not allowed to say the N-word. As messed up as that is, that's the rules. And Chapman was STUPID for repeatedly using that word, knowing that his "private" conversation was potentially being taped.

Wow, you're really reaching here. Perhaps I should turn myself into the authorities. :laugh:

Let's put it this way. We're all allowed to say redneck. That term is used across the board, from the media to normal everyday conversation. Hell, Jeff Foxworthy's entire career was based on his "You might be a redneck if ..." routine. Is he a racist too? As a white dude, I'm not allowed to say the N-word. As messed up as that is, that's the rules. And Chapman was STUPID for repeatedly using that word, knowing that his "private" conversation was potentially being taped.

You don't see how stupid it is to bash a racist with a racist remark? Can't say that you can be helped until you can realize the obvious here...

How is it silly? He is trying to say that Dog deserves what he gets for his racist remark... yet, he does the same thing.

Ironic as hell? Sure is.

Maybe some of us don't consider redneck racist?

Not to mention that you just accused one white guy of being racist against another white guy by calling him redneck and making a remark about his hair. :insane:

You don't see how stupid it is to bash a racist with a racist remark? Can't say that you can be helped until you can realize the obvious here...

I'm bashing someone for their stupidity. Is he a racist? Only he knows in his own heart if he is.

Not to mention that you just accused one white guy of being racist against another white guy by calling him redneck and making a remark about his hair. :insane:

They sure are reaching, aren't they?

But, maybe there are some that do? So, because YOU don't deem it racist.. it is not?

Where did I accuse him of being racist? I don't even know the guy. I don't know the color of his skin until a couple of his posts, AFTER I already called him out on his post mind you. I don't know his name.. I don't know anything about him. Most importantly, never did I deem him racist.

Try again, killer.

Archived