Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"ROLL CALL" Tampa Bay ES/RSRT Tailgate !!

Monkart

So i'm seriously, seriously considering springing for a late birthday present to myself and coming to this game. For those who have been there before, how are seats in the upper level? Are you still able to even really tell what's going on? Is it worth me spending the like $80 that this will probably cost me?

I sat in the upper level for the playoff game a couple of years ago. I could see everything just fine. You can still find some tickets on StubHub in the $50's.

I've seen probably 20 games there and I've never been where I thought there was a bad seat. See you at the game.

:logo:

So i'm seriously, seriously considering springing for a late birthday present to myself and coming to this game. For those who have been there before, how are seats in the upper level? Are you still able to even really tell what's going on? Is it worth me spending the like $80 that this will probably cost me?

I have sat in section 306 a number of times, I thought the view was great. Last year it was too good, as I could see the play develope where Galloway got open for a TD. I said oh **** before the QB even released the ball.

I sat in the upper level for the playoff game a couple of years ago. I could see everything just fine. You can still find some tickets on StubHub in the $50's.

Beofre going stubhub, try ticketmaster first. I believe there are some face-valued tix left, still.

:cheers:

There really isnt too many bad seats there. You will be up high enough to see all of the action on the field. Those seats arent bad at all. Of course thats just my opinion but I have sat in different places all over Ray Jay and havent been disappointed yet

I can think of some bad seats :)

Section 342, Row ZZ

Okay, so my brother and I are officially coming. Section 334, row V. Not spectacular, but not bad for relatively cheap 6 days before the game.

Anybody want us to bring anything? Probably can't bring anything alcoholic, but if there's anything that usually runs out, let me know. I'll be more than glad to chip in.

Okay, so my brother and I are officially coming. Section 334, row V. Not spectacular, but not bad for relatively cheap 6 days before the game.

Anybody want us to bring anything? Probably can't bring anything alcoholic, but if there's anything that usually runs out, let me know. I'll be more than glad to chip in.

How about some aluminum trays with lids (cheap ones like the have for turkeys, except with lids) for the cooked food?

Archived