Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"ROLL CALL" Tampa Bay ES/RSRT Tailgate !!

Monkart

Flying in Sat. and out Mon.

Someone keep me posted on Sat. Night pre-game party locale.

I will be bringing a bottle of good tequila for the tailgate since I won't be able to bring food............maybe "Milagro Reserva Anejo" !!!!!!!!!:refill:

P.S. also need a recommendation for a decent dinner place to take my son and his g/f around the bay (staying at Sailport). I heard about someplace that was rated the #1 restaurant to watch the sunset but I forget the name.

Flying in Sat. and out Mon.

Someone keep me posted on Sat. Night pre-game party locale.

I will be bringing a bottle of good tequila for the tailgate since I won't be able to bring food............maybe "Milagro Reserva Anejo" !!!!!!!!!:refill:

P.S. also need a recommendation for a decent dinner place to take my son and his g/f around the bay (staying at Sailport). I heard about someplace that was rated the #1 restaurant to watch the sunset but I forget the name.

Plenty of great places for dinner. Depends on what kind of genre your looking for and how far you want to drive.

Give me some parameters and I'll make a few suggestions.

Plenty of great places for dinner. Depends on what kind of genre your looking for and how far you want to drive.

Give me some parameters and I'll make a few suggestions.

Someplace nice but not extremely expensive (I'd like to walk away spending <200.00 for dinner and drinks for 3 if possible). Pretty open to cuisine but maybe Seafood since it is the Bay area and I don't get decent seafood here in Saint Louis. Or, I know my son never objects to a good steak. Or anything that might be considered unique to the area and might not be found in Saint Louis or Atlanta area. Not looking for Applebees, TGI Fridays, Ruby Tuesdays or such.

Someplace near Sailport http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=2506+N.+Rocky+Point+Drive+Tampa+Florida&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=32.114675,81.738281&ie=UTF8&ll=27.970336,-82.569208&spn=0.034946,0.079823&z=14&om=1 and with a view of the bay would be preferable but not mandatory.

Thanks

Can't wait. I'll be driving out from Orlando around 8am. Should be there by 10am. Will be bringing hot dogs, buns, beer, and chips. And, of course, my #81 Monk jersey!

HTTR

Probably be sporting my Monk Jersey as well!!

I'll bring 40 lbs of ice, 2 doz burgers and rolls

Sounds good guys, I'll update the list in my first Post tonight or tomorrow.

Any water back in the big O. I used to fish there all the time in the 80s. It used to be the place

We're down to 10.5 feet. Tourism is going to suck for the next two years because nobody in South Florida Water Management can say "NO" to Miami when they beg for more water. Meanwhile, everybody else was on heavy water restrictions for the longest.

I am going to have to bring ten jerseys and figure out what to wear when I get there. I hope my boss doesn't look in on me earlier in the week, because he's going to see me staring at a Redskins screensaver on my monitor and not doing anything else.:doh:

Someplace nice but not extremely expensive (I'd like to walk away spending <200.00 for dinner and drinks for 3 if possible). Pretty open to cuisine but maybe Seafood since it is the Bay area and I don't get decent seafood here in Saint Louis. Or, I know my son never objects to a good steak. Or anything that might be considered unique to the area and might not be found in Saint Louis or Atlanta area. Not looking for Applebees, TGI Fridays, Ruby Tuesdays or such.

Someplace near Sailport and with a view of the bay would be preferable but not mandatory.

Thanks

There is a good place within walking distance from where you will be staying. I think it is called Castaways. It is right off the Courtney Campbell causeway at Rocky Point where you are staying. Both seafood and steaks, outdoor dining right on the bay and wonderful sunsets.

I'll get more details and post them later.

I get in Saturday for game, staying near International mall/ airport. See y'all at tailgate park.

Post info about any gatherings Saturday eve. I found Champs and the eateries and bars around the open plaza by the cheesecake factory at the mall, and great BBQ at Leeroy Selmon's across the street, (check out his football pictures on the walls.)

Well, once again I'll be at the game, but will not be able to catch the pre game Tailgate. Don't know about post game, but I know where to find you folks.

SLACKER or Chicken????????

:silly:

Are any of y'all going to the Dallas game the week before? If so Blondie can pass off the small ES banner. ;)

SLACKER or Chicken????????

:silly:

Are any of y'all going to the Dallas game the week before? If so Blondie can pass off the small ES banner. ;)

HogLife4Ever appears to be going to both, looks like a new member, but it might work out :whoknows:

We would certainly hang it proudly!!

Ya just couldn't resist could ya. Just wait till I come up for a game again, you'll get yours...........

:laugh:

:silly::silly::silly::silly:

You love me!

HogLife4Ever has agreed to pick up the ES banner from Blondie (Dallas game) to Tampa for the tailgate. Can any of you bring it back to me or mail it to me for the Bills game?

Just checked Ticketmaster and there are tics left. Check it out. Might be easier and give you more time to tailgate!!

:dallasuck

We don't have tickets yet....We are wating until we get there. We are flying to Fort Myers for Thanksgiving week with the inlaws and are planning on going to the game with about 5 others (all skins fans). I should know this week about tailgating and will post and let you know.

Archived