Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"ROLL CALL" Tampa Bay ES/RSRT Tailgate !!

Monkart

Ok guys.... So I'm checking online for a good hotel that's near the stadium and not SUPER expensive. I'm seeing that anything under a $100 a night has reviews stating "bed bugs" and that kinda scares me. We dont need anything fancy, it will litterally be a place to crash and change.

Got any recommendations??? Flying in Saturday leaving Monday, gonna be about 5 of us i believe.... 3 guys... 2 girls.....

Thanks!

Hail to all Redskin fans!!! Loooking forward to the tailgate party. I will be there to feed and cook for as many Skin or Bucs fans as possible. Gas grill 24 hotdogs and rolls and chilly will be provided. Any help with supplies will be welcomed.Let's make this a bigger event than ever before. Jetaneer

Ok guys.... So I'm checking online for a good hotel that's near the stadium and not SUPER expensive. I'm seeing that anything under a $100 a night has reviews stating "bed bugs" and that kinda scares me. We dont need anything fancy, it will litterally be a place to crash and change.

Got any recommendations??? Flying in Saturday leaving Monday, gonna be about 5 of us i believe.... 3 guys... 2 girls.....

Thanks!

After checking the rates around for 2 rooms, I ended up booking at Sailport suites http://www.sailport.com/ right out on the Bay. Close to airport and the stadium. Never stayed there before but got a 2 bedroom suite for about the same as 2 rooms anywhere else around the stadium and seems like a decent deal.

Any other TEQUILA nuts out there?????

I'm still deciding which to bring.

:koolaid:

My short list:

Don Julio Anejo

Milagro Reserve Anejo

Casa Noble Anejo

Partida Anejo

El Major Anejo

Tequila "33" Anejo

El Diamante Del Cielo Anejo

Corazon Blanco

I have access to these and am taking requests. I'll try to bring 2 selections.

Just found out I'll be bringing a case of Black Angus Burgers too!!!!!

Not sure how many but it's a commercial case so I'm thinking at least 30.

Gonna be interesting 'cause I'm flying in with them. Will someone have buns and fixins as well as a place to grill them???

Please let me know so I don't have to get those things once I'm in Tampa.

P.S. I've had these before and they're awesome burgers!!!

Just found out I'll be bringing a case of Black Angus Burgers too!!!!!

Not sure how many but it's a commercial case so I'm thinking at least 30.

Gonna be interesting 'cause I'm flying in with them. Will someone have buns and fixins as well as a place to grill them???

Please let me know so I don't have to get those things once I'm in Tampa.

P.S. I've had these before and they're awesome burgers!!!

You'll be covered for the rest Diesel!! :cheers:

If anyone has two tickets available for this game, please let me know. I would like to take my brother to this game.

My brother won't be able to make it, I was able to buy a ticket from another Extremeskins member. I will be at the tailgate and watching the game from section 133!! Thanks H-O-G!!

I haven't decided what I am bringing yet, I will post an update with what I am briging this upcoming weekend.

Just got my tix off ebay today and my brother and i will be in attendance for sure!!

See you there!!

Any other TEQUILA nuts out there?????

I'm still deciding which to bring.

:koolaid:

My short list:

Don Julio Anejo

Milagro Reserve Anejo

Casa Noble Anejo

Partida Anejo

El Major Anejo

Tequila "33" Anejo

El Diamante Del Cielo Anejo

I have access to these and am taking requests. I'll try to bring 2 selections.

Wow!! You sound like the expert, what ever you decide, I'll try a shot or 2!!

We don't have tickets to the game yet. We are waiting and getting them there. We are planning on coming to the tailgate party. They will be around 7 of us. We are all excited as this will be our first game not at our stadium that we are attending.

Whoa! I better start a crowd count!!

My brother won't be able to make it, I was able to buy a ticket from another Extremeskins member. I will be at the tailgate and watching the game from section 133!! Thanks H-O-G!!

I haven't decided what I am bringing yet, I will post an update with what I am briging this upcoming weekend.

Cool!

Okay, we know who's bringing the burgers, drinks, etc, but who's going to bring the slim jim for when I lock my keys in my car ?

I got you covered!! Slim Jim, Crowbar....What the hell either will get you in!!

Says so right here in dictionary.com #2 :laugh: :laugh:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/crowbar

See you there!

Archived