Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"ROLL CALL" Tampa Bay ES/RSRT Tailgate !!

Monkart

Any other TEQUILA nuts out there?????

I'm still deciding which to bring.

:koolaid:

My short list:

Don Julio Anejo

Milagro Reserve Anejo

Casa Noble Anejo

Partida Anejo

El Major Anejo

Tequila "33" Anejo

El Diamante Del Cielo Anejo

Corazon Blanco

I have access to these and am taking requests. I'll try to bring 2 selections.

Alright, the Corazon Blanco is a definate now.

What should the second be??

Alright, the Corazon Blanco is a definate now.

What should the second be??

I haven't been in the tequila scene for some time now; however, when I was, my favorite was Porfidio Anejo. Have you ever had that?

It came in a hand blown glass bottle with a cactus inside it.

I have 2 tickets for sale in section 103, row AA for $140 each. These are right next to the tunnel the skins will use. I sat in this section in 2005 and it was pretty cool, all the players will come talk to you and sign autographs and stuff before the game. PM me if anyone is interested. I have a paypal account so I could put them on ebay real quick. I live in Northern Virginia too, so I could always meet somewhere in the area for a swap.

Fellas.........I cannot wait. I'll have Redkins Tent up and showing our colors babey. Same spot in park as last year???

Yes pretty much, just a little more towards the center of park though, Where there would be more parking. Still right up on sidewalk though, we won't be missed!!! :laugh:

I have the ES Banner (picked it up from Blondie last night in Dallas) and will bring it with me. WHAT A GAME!! Looking forward to it. What time are ya'll getting there to set up?

Thank you for doing that for me!

Monkart I mailed you beads last week! ;)

Thank you for doing that for me!

Monkart I mailed you beads last week! ;)

Yes, I got them today, Thank you very much!! I'll give them out at the Tailgate. :) :cool:

I have the ES Banner (picked it up from Blondie last night in Dallas) and will bring it with me. WHAT A GAME!! Looking forward to it. What time are ya'll getting there to set up?

Alright!!! bright and early I'd like to get there by no later then 8:30

Monk....Add 2 more for me (Bucs fans but good people.....they came to the playoff game with me 2 yrs ago). We'll also bring some meat as well.

You got it, I'll have Bucs fans stopping by as well.

So i'm seriously, seriously considering springing for a late birthday present to myself and coming to this game. For those who have been there before, how are seats in the upper level? Are you still able to even really tell what's going on? Is it worth me spending the like $80 that this will probably cost me?

Archived