Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"ROLL CALL" Tampa Bay ES/RSRT Tailgate !!

Monkart

"OUR THIRD ANNUAL TAMPA-GATE #4"

Yes, I said that right, our 4th tailgate in three years (Playoff 1/6/06) and the Annual's #1) 11/13/05, #2) 11/19/06, and NOW #3) 11/25/07

redskin56, jetaneer, GibbsISourSavior, myself and a few other locals have helped host all 4, Wow, what a run of games in a row!! We need to win this one, as it will probably be a few years before the Skins are here again.

TODAY'S THE Tampa-Gate We'll be there by 8:30 AM

Here's some pics from last year... That's my Boy holding the FedEx South sign in about the 4th picture.

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3244529#post3244529

OK, Tampa Bay area Skins fans and out of towners, If you're bringing something please post in thread and I'll keep updating the list. (ALL ARE WELCOME, REGARDLESS)

PLEASE BRING WHAT YOU'RE DRINKING

Monkart....Medium grill, charcoal, 2 doz burger buns, two 3ft round tables, a few chairs

redskin56....burgers, hotdogs, buns

GibbsISourSavior....Redskins canopy

Jetaneer....Gas Grill, 2 doz. Dogs and rolls, Chili

Rypien91....Giant Cookie, Soda, and chips

HogLife4Ever....Grill, beer!! 25 primo sausage's buns, green peppers & onions!! (also will be bringing ES Banner from Dallas Tailgate)

NOVA2Tampa....Coke and booze

turk63....40 lbs of ice, 2 doz Burgers and Buns, LB of cheese, tomato, onions & lettuce

SWFLSkins....folding tables

ucfSKINS....Hot dogs, buns, chips, beer

TheDiesel.... Good tequila, approx. 30 Black Angus Burgers

Southskinsfan...Gas grill, hot dogs, potato and Mac salad

bigroddy76...Varity of Pepsi products, 2 litters and cans, paper plates

JGrubs....4 cases of Soda, 50 JGrub hot wings, maybe....choc. fudge oatmeal cookies

SkinInJax....mustard, ketchup, trashbags and beer

Duke....Case of yeungling, case of water, plastic utensils, paper towels

sarahsdad....table, chairs, chips, salsa, cooler and ice

Burl....chips, veggies

NEEDS

EVERYONE TO SHOW AND HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

ATTENDING!!!

Monkart...1

redskin56...4

Jetaneer...2

GibbsIsOurSavior...2

Rypien91...4

SWSLSkins...3

AndyBird...2

Mickalino...1

HogLife4Ever...4

turk63...2

ucfSKINS...1

TheDiesel...3

FloridaSkinsFan2...5

bigroddy76...2

Mods Pete, Art ...maybe after the game

SkinsFan48...1

Larry Brown #43...2

TLusby...1

ddub52...1

Smashmowf...2

Jess in beachtown nc...5

Mikeyf316...2..?

Southskinsfan...4 again ? (I think that's how many last year)

Stricknn....8 (good size group last year also)

Topazskins...1..?

Skinsfan4711...7

SkinInJax...3

rainmker...2

Sid...2

JGrubs...1

Mattskins83...2

Duke....2

DIRTBAGS74....7

evucci....5

JohnnyUtah....2

onnie007....2

sarahsdad....2

Burl....2

Below are some maps of Stadium area.

How to get "into" Al Lopez Park

Check the map and you'll see that Himes ave runs along the east side of Raymond James Stadium, heading North past the stadium you want to go past MLK Blvd, then make your first left into the park, when entering the park stay left and follow dirt path/road, it bend to the right and we'll be on the left a short distance from the bend. At the south most end of the park where it stops at MLK Blvd.

http://media.tbo.com/tbo/images/bucs/bucsstadiumparking.jpg

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Al+Lopez+Park+Tampa+Florida&ie=UTF8&cid=27947222,-82458611,8317572165276259668&li=lmd&z=16&ll=27.979195,-82.502271&spn=0.006613,0.012081&om=1

Hey Kevin, Steve and I will be there with you at Al Lopez Park. We are staying at the Holiday inn on Dale Marbury near the stadium. We can't wait to see you and the boys. I will be calling you before the game. Save us a great spot, we should arrive very early

A buddy of mine and I are flying down for the game. Count the two of us in for sure. Can't wait!

Let us know if we can help in some way or bring something. I'm a great cook, but since we're flying down and staying in a hotel, I won't have access to my supplies.

Looking forward to seeing everyone down there!! :cheers:

Ive been to all three games so far and even got what seemed like a hundred people to join me in "Hail to the Redskins" last time. Of course I plan to go to our fourth straight game at our home away from home. I never have joined the ES tailgate but I have seen you all out there, maybe I'll finally pop in for a bit.

hey folks im pretty new to the sight! i will be there. I look forward to meeting fellow extreme skinners! ill be seated sec 232 row g seat 17 and 18. My dad and i will be there. WE CANT COOK WORTH A DARN BUT WE CAN SURE BRING SOMETHING TO DRINK!.......i WORK FOR PEPSI COLA AND LOVE CROWN ROYAL!

Hey Kevin, Steve and I will be there with you at Al Lopez Park. We are staying at the Holiday inn on Dale Marbury near the stadium. We can't wait to see you and the boys. I will be calling you before the game. Save us a great spot, we should arrive very early

Alright Sounds good Andy.

I'll get to updating my first post later this afternoon/early evening.

You guys need to come to Dallas the week before and represent here too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you would have to come back to Tampa and represent Too!!!LOL

Will be there as always. FED EX SOUTH BABY!!!!!!
A buddy of mine and I are flying down for the game. Count the two of us in for sure. Can't wait!

Let us know if we can help in some way or bring something. I'm a great cook, but since we're flying down and staying in a hotel, I won't have access to my supplies.

Looking forward to seeing everyone down there!! :cheers:

Just like in years past, the wife and I will be there again! This time, we are bringing friends. See you in a few weeks.
Ive been to all three games so far and even got what seemed like a hundred people to join me in "Hail to the Redskins" last time. Of course I plan to go to our fourth straight game at our home away from home. I never have joined the ES tailgate but I have seen you all out there, maybe I'll finally pop in for a bit.
I'll be there!
I don't have yet tickets yet but i'm definitely trying to go....we shall see~
Count me in
hey folks im pretty new to the sight! i will be there. I look forward to meeting fellow extreme skinners! ill be seated sec 232 row g seat 17 and 18. My dad and i will be there. WE CANT COOK WORTH A DARN BUT WE CAN SURE BRING SOMETHING TO DRINK!.......i WORK FOR PEPSI COLA AND LOVE CROWN ROYAL!
Ill be there with 4 others!!! Havent missed this yet and dont plan to start yet!!!

Ill be there with my "fedex south" sign again

Cool!!

Hope to see all there, I'm at work but will add info tonight!!!!

Well, once again I'll be at the game, but will not be able to catch the pre game Tailgate. Don't know about post game, but I know where to find you folks.

Hopefully we'll be tailgating after a win!! This could be the last chance (for a few years) you guys got to come say hello to some fellow ES'ers that represented pretty well for an away game 3 years in a row (plus that playoff game). Tell Art (If it's Art that's with you) the hell with the sushi, come and eat some burgers with the Locals and we'll make sure you don't go in circles this time trying to get out of the area ;)

Hopefully we'll be tailgating after a win!! This could be the last chance (for a few years) you guys got to come say hello to some fellow ES'ers that represented pretty well for an away game 3 years in a row (plus that playoff game). Tell Art (If it's Art that's with you) the hell with the sushi, come and eat some burgers with the Locals and we'll make sure you don't go in circles this time trying to get out of the area

Great memory man. If we could have gotten into the sushi joint the night before, we would have been good to go :D Logic says that hanging with you folks for a bit would let the traffic die down, and then we could go from there.

Just gotta play it by ear. I was extremely hung over for the game, and running up and down the side lines all day in the heat wore out my sorry ass. I passed out right after dinner :doh:

Al Lopez park is directly north of the stadium across Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard. We normally get there early 9ish or before. We take over the southwestern side of the park. Plenty of room and the parking is cheaper than in the stadium lots.

I look forward to seeing everyone there again this year. We are working on getting the Hogettes there for the tailgate. I'll keep you all posted as to our progress.

Looks like we are going to have a strong contingent this year!

You should...Be there

This will be only the 2nd Redskins game I will ever have been to.

I'm so ****ing excited I can't focus on work or anything.

I'll be down there early, and will be looking for the B&G. I got tickets and wristbands for the big pregame tailgate from a friend who can't go.

This will be only the 2nd Redskins game I will ever have been to.

I'm so ****ing excited I can't focus on work or anything.

I'll be down there early, and will be looking for the B&G. I got tickets and wristbands for the big pregame tailgate from a friend who can't go.

Any water back in the big O. I used to fish there all the time in the 80s. It used to be the place

Archived