Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Torrence vs. Jimoh

method man

Was Torrence covering Walker? Thought that was more zone coverage, with the CBs taking away the deep sidelines. Recall him getting pushed out to the way by R Moss on a TD--blatant offensive PI, but you can only get so mad when you're getting beat like a hippie's drum.

Right now I'd say, it's burnt toast Vs. toast about to go into the toaster. Hopefully we won't smell too much smoke this week or in the near future. But we might!

Torrence is raw talent, he's not shining even though he has little NFL experience i want to see him play more physical, he misses a couple tackles and i dont see him playing agressive on routes, i like what i saw out of eubanks but Torrence has more size

Which one of these ST gunners/toast corners is better? I'd go with Torrence, because even though Welker destroyed him, Jimoh got destroyed by the likes of Jimmy Farris.

Torrence and Jimoh seem to be about equal in gunning ability with Jimoh having a slight edge.

Torrence was covering Stallworth for most of the game. He played as the number 2 corner.

He is way better than Ade Jimoh...who got destroyed whenever he stepped onto the field.

Also our special teams coverage doesn't seem like it lost anything...

Archived