Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another Reason To Hate ESPN

MEANDWARF

"Fear" was the concept of the segment on ESPN Sportcenter with guest host Steven King.

This segment detail some the toughest men in football from the past and present that others feared to play against.

Some of the guys interviewed and showned in video highlights were Deacon Jones, Jack Lambert, and Lawerence Taylor, etc. Jim Brown on the offense side.

Some of the present players interviewed and etc were Roy Williams, Sheldon Brown(?), and Jullian Peppers. Chad Johnson was mentioned to be feared on the offense side.

You problabu know by now where I'm going with this.

No Redskins mentioned.

No Chris Hanburger, Darryl Green, Riggo, or Sean Taylor.

The only video highlight was Joe Jacoby trying to keep L.T. out of our backfield.

Now I know I may be bias but c'mon!

"Fear" was the concept of the segment on ESPN Sportcenter with guest host Steven King.

This segment detail some the toughest men in football from the past and present that others feared to play against.

Some of the guys interviewed and showned in video highlights were Deacon Jones, Jack Lambert, and Lawerence Taylor, etc. Jim Brown on the offense side.

Some of the present players interviewed and etc were Roy Williams, Sheldon Brown(?), and Jullian Peppers. Chad Johnson was mentioned to be feared on the offense side.

You problabu know by now where I'm going with this.

No Redskins mentioned.

No Chris Hanburger, Darryl Green, Riggo, or Sean Taylor.

The only video highlight was Joe Jacoby trying to keep L.T. out of our backfield.

Now I know I may be bias but c'mon!

Who cares. I am sure that the Skins were not the only team to not be represented in the segment. Or am I wrong and everyone else was? People have to stop getting so bent when there is something on tv about football and it doesn't talk about the Skins. There are other teams in the league.

Who cares. I am sure that the Skins were not the only team to not be represented in the segment. Or am I wrong and everyone else was? People have to stop getting so bent when there is something on tv about football and it doesn't talk about the Skins. There are other teams in the league.

waaaaaamp waaaaaaamp.

Taylor would be the only person to "fear" on our defense, but I'm thinking they are more worried about big hitters on the defensive side instead of guys who are good at intercepting the ball. Taylor hasn't been lighting anyone up this season. I'd rather have interceptions anyway.

waaaaaamp waaaaaaamp.

Taylor would be the only person to "fear" on our defense, but I'm thinking they are more worried about big hitters on the defensive side instead of guys who are good at intercepting the ball. Taylor hasn't been lighting anyone up this season. I'd rather have interceptions anyway.

Archived