Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dwayne Jarrett better get to work LOL

TheGift

Not sure what you guys are talking about - Smith is on pace for another great season; 85 catches, 1175 yards and 14 TDs. We'd be wetting ourselves if Santana Moss was anywhere CLOSE to that pace. :(
even if he did only catch 3 balls for 18 yards, thats 3 balls and 18 yards more than jarrett had that game....or any game for that matter.
David Carr and double teams.....not so much a lack of effort on his part.

See below. This is what I meant by what I said.

So Steve Smith showed up Jarrett in front of the press. Does he have the force of personality to also show Jarrett what he's doing wrong in preparation, to mentor him on the right track? It's one thing to belittle a teammate, deserved or not. It's a better teammate that will show him the right way.

So Steve Smith showed up Jarrett in front of the press. Does he have the force of personality to also show Jarrett what he's doing wrong in preparation, to mentor him on the right track? It's one thing to belittle a teammate, deserved or not. It's a better teammate that will show him the right way.

We have no idea what he's done other than what he said in front of reporters. He might have done all that stuff. Besides, this is football, not an after school special. These kids shouldn't have to be spoon fed.

We have no idea what he's done other than what he said in front of reporters. He might have done all that stuff. Besides, this is football, not an after school special. These kids shouldn't have to be spoon fed.
could have done it differently.....no need to embrass him

See above Steve Smith could have gone down every road to teach this kid how to be an NFL receiver but sometimes you got to embrace someone before they get it

Hmmm. 3 catches 18 yards. I think Smith should heed his own words. He didn't do squat the last couple of weeks. He should just STFU and worry about himself.

smh do you know who his QB was and did you watch the game? Smith only had 5 balls thrown in his direction and 2 of them didnt even make it to him. Plus how bad the Panthers offense was playing with Carr in there, the fact that he has no other receiver across from him, and the Colts doubled him all game.....oh and i recall Smith having a 10 catch 100 yard 1 TD game the week before.

"Hey Santana, why don't you go catch some balls. Seriously."

fixed

Steve has been mentoring Jarrett since he joined the team

Archived