Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Good Steak House?

drewski

Finally, I am going to be able to return to FedEx Field and see the boys play the Eagles. It will be sweet taking my son. The question is, and I would appreciate all of your input, as we will fly into Reagan and be staying at the Mariott Crystal City, is there a steak house worth going to in that area? I would like to make reservations ahead of time. :eaglesuck

Finally, I am going to be able to return to FedEx Field and see the boys play the Eagles. It will be sweet taking my son. The question is, and I would appreciate all of your input, as we will fly into Reagan and be staying at the Mariott Crystal City, is there a steak house worth going to in that area? I would like to make reservations ahead of time. :eaglesuck

Fogo de Chao -- It's brazillian steakhouse-- 50 bucks all you can eat. Guys just wander around plopping 15 different types of meat on your plate till ya wanna puke.

that place is AMAZING. just make sure that you have your marker turned to the red side. they give you a marker that is red on one side and green on the other. if its green they will keep serving you until it is turned over. i went there with my dad for a business meeting. there was this one guy who didnt get the concept and the guys serving would keep piling on the meat. he would be like "NO STOP I DONT WANT ANYMORE!!!" finally he figured it out and flipped his marker.:laugh:

Fogo de Chao -- It's brazillian steakhouse-- 50 bucks all you can eat. Guys just wander around plopping 15 different types of meat on your plate till ya wanna puke.

that place is AMAZING. just make sure that you have your marker turned to the red side. they give you a marker that is red on one side and green on the other. if its green they will keep serving you until it is turned over. i went there with my dad for a business meeting. there was this one guy who didnt get the concept and the guys serving would keep piling on the meat. he would be like "NO STOP I DONT WANT ANYMORE!!!" finally he figured it out and flipped his marker.:laugh:

Welcome back man. I second the District Chophouse.

It's not in Crystal City but all you have to do is hit the Crystal City (or Pentagon City) metro and take the yellow line toward Mt. Vernon Square or Fort Totten and just hop off at the Gallery Place stop, it's only about 4 stops away from where you're staying. Here's the web site:

http://www.chophouse.com/RockBottomWeb/CH/index.aspx?PageName=/RockBottomWeb/Controls/Location/DisplayLocationCH.ascx&SectionName=Root.Washington&LocationID=10092

And may we beat those filthy Eagles.

Welcome back man. I second the District Chophouse.

It's not in Crystal City but all you have to do is hit the Crystal City (or Pentagon City) metro and take the yellow line toward Mt. Vernon Square or Fort Totten and just hop off at the Gallery Place stop, it's only about 4 stops away from where you're staying. Here's the web site:

http://www.chophouse.com/RockBottomWeb/CH/index.aspx?PageName=/RockBottomWeb/Controls/Location/DisplayLocationCH.ascx&SectionName=Root.Washington&LocationID=10092

And may we beat those filthy Eagles.

Archived