Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If You Were Gibbs What Would You Do?

#98QBKiller

He shouldn't have to do anything. There is no way in hell he, a HOF coach, should be outcoached by Mangini.

We're inconsistant, but the Jets are awful. We should be able to win this game with defense alone. No way a QB making his second career start, with a horrible O-line and mediocre talent should be in this game.

He shouldn't have to do anything. There is no way in hell he, a HOF coach, should be outcoached by Mangini.

We're inconsistant, but the Jets are awful. We should be able to win this game with defense alone. No way a QB making his second career start, with a horrible O-line and mediocre talent should be in this game.

Yeah but GW will probably just send 4 line men to pressure him and play zone coverage. Clemons will keep it close though, we'll probably win by 3 points. 17-14 us. :doh:

Yeah but GW will probably just send 4 line men to pressure him and play zone coverage. Clemons will keep it close though, we'll probably win by 3 points. 17-14 us. :doh:

Thank God you are not Joe Gibbs. Do you really feel this much Venom towards the man?

To insult his manhood?

What gives you the right?

The same right that gives Gibbs the right to put such a sorry product on the field, the same right that allows a STUPID ULTRA CONSERVATIVE Coach to blow leads in the second half, THE SAME RIGHT THAT ALLOWED GIBBS TO KEEP NOODLE ARM BRUNELL AS THE STARTER FOR SO LONG :applause:

Or how about the 52 - 7 drubbing that the Patriots just put on us, or the fact this is the worst loss in 47 years :applause:

So just because you still haven't come out of your coma induced nap please don't talk to me about venom, Gibbs has bitten us all in the butt the whole 4 years he has been here. If he wants to be conservative go into politics, being conservative gets you BENT OVER AND DOINKED SEE SUNDAY'S REPLAY!! :2cents:

Thank God you are not Joe Gibbs. Do you really feel this much Venom towards the man?

To insult his manhood?

What gives you the right?

The same right that gives Gibbs the right to put such a sorry product on the field, the same right that allows a STUPID ULTRA CONSERVATIVE Coach to blow leads in the second half, THE SAME RIGHT THAT ALLOWED GIBBS TO KEEP NOODLE ARM BRUNELL AS THE STARTER FOR SO LONG :applause:

Or how about the 52 - 7 drubbing that the Patriots just put on us, or the fact this is the worst loss in 47 years :applause:

So just because you still haven't come out of your coma induced nap please don't talk to me about venom, Gibbs has bitten us all in the butt the whole 4 years he has been here. If he wants to be conservative go into politics, being conservative gets you BENT OVER AND DOINKED SEE SUNDAY'S REPLAY!! :2cents:

I don't pretend to have more football knowledge in my entire body as Gibbs has in his pinky, but is any of this valid?

I know we like to run the ball north and south, but since the line is in shambles, could we possibly have more sucess running outside? It seems to me we gain a few more yards that way when we've tried it.

Get Jason to practice roll outs more. Cutler did it pretty effectively. I don't see why Campbell couldn't.

Use shotgun more. Throw on 1st and 2nd more.

Flea flicker with Sellers once in awhile.

Blitz Landry up the middle occasionaly. Wasn't that his specialty?

I don't pretend to have more football knowledge in my entire body as Gibbs has in his pinky, but is any of this valid?

I know we like to run the ball north and south, but since the line is in shambles, could we possibly have more sucess running outside? It seems to me we gain a few more yards that way when we've tried it.

Get Jason to practice roll outs more. Cutler did it pretty effectively. I don't see why Campbell couldn't.

Use shotgun more. Throw on 1st and 2nd more.

Flea flicker with Sellers once in awhile.

Blitz Landry up the middle occasionaly. Wasn't that his specialty?

Well, there is no system to audible in Saunders system, and I'm guessing you can't really put one in on the fly in a week so I doubt they'll do that.

For Betts, he seems to did a decent number of carries to get going so if you are going to go to him, I think you essentially need to bench Portis. Whether this is a good idea or not depends almost entirely on how banged up Portis is, which none of us know.

There are two things that I'd do ASAP, which might not even be this week.

1. I'd start to move Campbell and the pocket some.

2. I'd talk to GW about running some stunts w/ the DL on obvious passing downs. They aren't getting there even on third and longs w/ what they are doing.

Well, there is no system to audible in Saunders system, and I'm guessing you can't really put one in on the fly in a week so I doubt they'll do that.

For Betts, he seems to did a decent number of carries to get going so if you are going to go to him, I think you essentially need to bench Portis. Whether this is a good idea or not depends almost entirely on how banged up Portis is, which none of us know.

There are two things that I'd do ASAP, which might not even be this week.

1. I'd start to move Campbell and the pocket some.

2. I'd talk to GW about running some stunts w/ the DL on obvious passing downs. They aren't getting there even on third and longs w/ what they are doing.

The 2007 Patriots are the highest scoring team in the HISTORY OF ALL PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL.

THERE ARE SIX OTHER TEAMS OUT THERE WHO WONDERED WHAT TRUCK HIT THEM. BRADY TIED HIS SEASON HIGH ON TD'S HALFWAY THROUGH THIS SEASON.

They hung 48 on the Boys. The boys only scored 13 more points offensively than us.

If by Coma induced nap you mean ability to see the big picture then man I am glad I am still sleeping.

The 2007 Patriots are the highest scoring team in the HISTORY OF ALL PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL.

THERE ARE SIX OTHER TEAMS OUT THERE WHO WONDERED WHAT TRUCK HIT THEM. BRADY TIED HIS SEASON HIGH ON TD'S HALFWAY THROUGH THIS SEASON.

They hung 48 on the Boys. The boys only scored 13 more points offensively than us.

If by Coma induced nap you mean ability to see the big picture then man I am glad I am still sleeping.

Archived