Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some Love for Sean Taylor

ThePreciating

LOL your knowledge knows no bounds copernicus. Taylor is part of the secondary, but that might be complicated X's and O's for you homer! If you are trying to say taylor only had one play all game where he was tested, whatever bizare def of tested you have, then you should unplug your TV and give it away becuz you should not be watching anything!

Ok, this is obviously just wasting my time, so I'll just give you this to run on. Taylor's individual performance is not neccessarily indicative of the defense's overall performance. The two can, in fact, be considered seperately with a critical eye. You seem to be unable to separate the two, however, it can be done.

For instance, if I had come to the Stadium after the Green Bay game and started a thread titled "Some Love for Our Offense", I probably would have been banned on the spot. Not for breaking the rules, but for sheer stupidity. However, if I had titled a thread "Some Love for Cooley", that thread may have generated some positive and interesting responses. See how the two can be separated? It's fun! We would have had a nice discussion, and talked about something positive after a hard loss.

...But then, of course, you would have showed up, and said something like: "I thought Cooley played like crap. Actually driving through someone after the play is pretty classless if you ask me. Cooley was running bad routes all game, he should put more energy in reviewing tape to be ready than just trying to get yards after the play. Just my opinion."

LOL your knowledge knows no bounds copernicus. Taylor is part of the secondary, but that might be complicated X's and O's for you homer! If you are trying to say taylor only had one play all game where he was tested, whatever bizare def of tested you have, then you should unplug your TV and give it away becuz you should not be watching anything!

Ok, this is obviously just wasting my time, so I'll just give you this to run on. Taylor's individual performance is not neccessarily indicative of the defense's overall performance. The two can, in fact, be considered seperately with a critical eye. You seem to be unable to separate the two, however, it can be done.

For instance, if I had come to the Stadium after the Green Bay game and started a thread titled "Some Love for Our Offense", I probably would have been banned on the spot. Not for breaking the rules, but for sheer stupidity. However, if I had titled a thread "Some Love for Cooley", that thread may have generated some positive and interesting responses. See how the two can be separated? It's fun! We would have had a nice discussion, and talked about something positive after a hard loss.

...But then, of course, you would have showed up, and said something like: "I thought Cooley played like crap. Actually driving through someone after the play is pretty classless if you ask me. Cooley was running bad routes all game, he should put more energy in reviewing tape to be ready than just trying to get yards after the play. Just my opinion."

So explain to us how he played poorly. Please I would love to see you break down Gregg Williams D and show us how the shallow third is the free safety's responsibility. Explain to me how the leading reciever in the league is held to three catches. Explain how the offense leading the league in plays over thrity yards only had one play over thirty yards. Did you know that the average gain per passing play yesterday for the Patriots was 8 yards. That tells me that the deep third was pretty well covered. Unless you want Sean Taylor to play CB, Mike and Free at the same time he had a good game.

Just because you play madden and you think you know a safeties roll you don't. The more you talk about how Sean Taylor had a bad game the more you are showing your ignorance. So stop now, leave this thread and save yourself some dignity.

Oh one more for you. The team that leads the league in plays over thirty yards is New England. They had one yesterday.

Tell me how Taylor played well in a 52-7 loss, can you explain that???? Let me know, am sure Gibbs can use the help explaining.

RECYDSAVGTDLG

That looks like numbers for a good game eh? Our Secondary played well.

Washington Tackles TOTSACKSSOLOL. Fletcher15011L. Landry15011L. Torrence704P. Prioleau704S. Taylor704A. Montgomery604R. McIntosh503C. Griffin501H. Blades403

HMMMMMMMM Landry had 15 (11 solo)tackles, Taylor had 7 (4 solo), hmmmm Looks like Landry played better......

Taylor did not have a good game................oh, sorry for using stats, might be too advanced

So explain to us how he played poorly. Please I would love to see you break down Gregg Williams D and show us how the shallow third is the free safety's responsibility. Explain to me how the leading reciever in the league is held to three catches. Explain how the offense leading the league in plays over thrity yards only had one play over thirty yards. Did you know that the average gain per passing play yesterday for the Patriots was 8 yards. That tells me that the deep third was pretty well covered. Unless you want Sean Taylor to play CB, Mike and Free at the same time he had a good game.

Just because you play madden and you think you know a safeties roll you don't. The more you talk about how Sean Taylor had a bad game the more you are showing your ignorance. So stop now, leave this thread and save yourself some dignity.

Oh one more for you. The team that leads the league in plays over thirty yards is New England. They had one yesterday.

Tell me how Taylor played well in a 52-7 loss, can you explain that???? Let me know, am sure Gibbs can use the help explaining.

RECYDSAVGTDLG

Washington Tackles TOTSACKSSOLOL. Fletcher15011L. Landry15011L. Torrence704P. Prioleau704S. Taylor704A. Montgomery604R. McIntosh503C. Griffin501H. Blades403

HMMMMMMMM Landry had 15 (11 solo)tackles, Taylor had 7 (4 solo), hmmmm Looks like Landry played better......

Taylor did not have a good game................oh, sorry for using stats, might be too advanced

RECYDSAVGTDLG

Please stop embarrassing yourself. If you're going to use stats, please use relevant ones.

RECYDSAVGTDLG

Please stop embarrassing yourself. If you're going to use stats, please use relevant ones.

I thought Taylor played like crap. Actually mauling someone after the play is pretty classless if you ask me. Taylor was out of position all game, he should put more energy in reviewing tape to be ready than hitting after the play. Just my opinion.

Yes, and its perfectly fine how their entire team was doing that.

If it takes that much intensity to win a game like them, then Taylor is on the right track.

I thought Taylor played like crap. Actually mauling someone after the play is pretty classless if you ask me. Taylor was out of position all game, he should put more energy in reviewing tape to be ready than hitting after the play. Just my opinion.

Yes, and its perfectly fine how their entire team was doing that.

If it takes that much intensity to win a game like them, then Taylor is on the right track.

Ok, this is obviously just wasting my time, so I'll just give you this to run on.

But your obvisouly commenting on it, so I doubt it is a waste, sounds like it is important to you. Maybe you should rethink your wording? Don't hurt yourself.

Taylor's individual performance is not neccessarily indicative of the defense's overall performance. The two can, in fact, be considered seperately with a critical eye. You seem to be unable to separate the two, however, it can be done.

TOTSACKSSOLOL. Fletcher15011L. Landry15011L. Torrence704P. Prioleau704S. Taylor704

Landry had a better game there copernicus, so I don't think taylor played that well!

I don't think Taylor had a good game, so I am voicing my opinion. It is not what you want to hear, but oh well.

Ok, this is obviously just wasting my time, so I'll just give you this to run on.

But your obvisouly commenting on it, so I doubt it is a waste, sounds like it is important to you. Maybe you should rethink your wording? Don't hurt yourself.

Taylor's individual performance is not neccessarily indicative of the defense's overall performance. The two can, in fact, be considered seperately with a critical eye. You seem to be unable to separate the two, however, it can be done.

TOTSACKSSOLOL. Fletcher15011L. Landry15011L. Torrence704P. Prioleau704S. Taylor704

Landry had a better game there copernicus, so I don't think taylor played that well!

I don't think Taylor had a good game, so I am voicing my opinion. It is not what you want to hear, but oh well.

RECYDSAVGTDLG

Thanks for proving everyones point here. He had less tackles because he was tested less. They were not going deep on him and that was his responsibility: cover the deep ball. Please tell me when he got beat deep and I will shutup.

And try adding some spaces or commas, those numbers really make no sense

RECYDSAVGTDLG

Thanks for proving everyones point here. He had less tackles because he was tested less. They were not going deep on him and that was his responsibility: cover the deep ball. Please tell me when he got beat deep and I will shutup.

And try adding some spaces or commas, those numbers really make no sense

Tackles are not relevant stats!!!!, get off the drugs! Can you even explain why tackles are not relevant, use your tiny brain to think about that one. Please stop embarrassing yourself with comments like "If you're going to use stats, please don't use tackles!"

Tackles are not relevant stats!!!!, get off the drugs! Can you even explain why tackles are not relevant, use your tiny brain to think about that one. Please stop embarrassing yourself with comments like "If you're going to use stats, please don't use tackles!"

Fans like you.... :doh:

Fans like you.... :doh:

ST took away a lot down field. Brady was chillin' in the pocket and he still had to dump off or throw the medium pass in front of the linebackers. I love ST, too bad our defensive line isn't really good.

Dude, how can you call out the D-line?

How do you attack Brady? He's been sacked 7 times this year. All D-line tend to look bad against the Pats.

ST took away a lot down field. Brady was chillin' in the pocket and he still had to dump off or throw the medium pass in front of the linebackers. I love ST, too bad our defensive line isn't really good.

Dude, how can you call out the D-line?

How do you attack Brady? He's been sacked 7 times this year. All D-line tend to look bad against the Pats.

Yes I can.

Sean Taylor is our DEEP COVER GUY. He SHOULD NOT be making most of the tackles.

Sean Taylor led our 2006 defense in tackles. Your safety not leading you in tackles means GOOD things for your defense, you moron.

Learn about football, then come back.

Tiny brain....hahahahaha.

Yes I can.

Sean Taylor is our DEEP COVER GUY. He SHOULD NOT be making most of the tackles.

Sean Taylor led our 2006 defense in tackles. Your safety not leading you in tackles means GOOD things for your defense, you moron.

Learn about football, then come back.

Tiny brain....hahahahaha.

Archived