Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some Love for Sean Taylor

ThePreciating

Did you all see Sean Taylor just trying to absolutely MAUL anyone who touched the ball? Seriously, if Maroney had a handgun, Sean Taylor would be DEAD right now.

Did you guys see what I'm talking about? Every time Taylor hit Maroney, Taylor would just keep pummeling him into the ground until the referees basically came over and pulled everyone apart.

I know we got ripped and our defense didn't play well at all, but man, I LOVE the heart that Sean Taylor displays.

For all his issues in the past, I hope Taylor leads our defense for the next 10 or so years. This guy is all heart, and is just always waiting to lay into somebody.

Look how many balls went toward Randy Moss - four or five? NO ONE has any interest in being anywhere close to Sean Taylor, including the vaunted Patriots.

We have things to build on, and while we're not elite, our "window" is coming. This team can and will be a great team, and with players like Sean Taylor, I expect to see continued improvement. If Campbell can take over our offense the way Taylor has taken over our defense, we will be in good shape.

Did you all see Sean Taylor just trying to absolutely MAUL anyone who touched the ball? Seriously, if Maroney had a handgun, Sean Taylor would be DEAD right now.

Did you guys see what I'm talking about? Every time Taylor hit Maroney, Taylor would just keep pummeling him into the ground until the referees basically came over and pulled everyone apart.

I know we got ripped and our defense didn't play well at all, but man, I LOVE the heart that Sean Taylor displays.

For all his issues in the past, I hope Taylor leads our defense for the next 10 or so years. This guy is all heart, and is just always waiting to lay into somebody.

Look how many balls went toward Randy Moss - four or five? NO ONE has any interest in being anywhere close to Sean Taylor, including the vaunted Patriots.

We have things to build on, and while we're not elite, our "window" is coming. This team can and will be a great team, and with players like Sean Taylor, I expect to see continued improvement. If Campbell can take over our offense the way Taylor has taken over our defense, we will be in good shape.

I thought Taylor played like crap. Actually mauling someone after the play is pretty classless if you ask me. Taylor was out of position all game, he should put more energy in reviewing tape to be ready than hitting after the play. Just my opinion.

I thought Taylor played like crap. Actually mauling someone after the play is pretty classless if you ask me. Taylor was out of position all game, he should put more energy in reviewing tape to be ready than hitting after the play. Just my opinion.

see people are not angry at losing. The fans are pissed that the skins did worse then miami only scoring 7 points. This was going to be a measuring stick to see how good this team is and it looks like we far from being able to see a superbowl win any time soon.

see people are not angry at losing. The fans are pissed that the skins did worse then miami only scoring 7 points. This was going to be a measuring stick to see how good this team is and it looks like we far from being able to see a superbowl win any time soon.

Don't listen to those retards Sean. You just keep doing what you do best, and that is to play GREAT football.

I mean seriously, with LEIGH TORRENCE covering Wes Welker, it's amazing that these JERKS can blame you.

You are the man Sean Taylor, and any Skins fan who knows ANYTHING about football would surely appreciate and respect the difference you make on this team.

Don't listen to those retards Sean. You just keep doing what you do best, and that is to play GREAT football.

I mean seriously, with LEIGH TORRENCE covering Wes Welker, it's amazing that these JERKS can blame you.

You are the man Sean Taylor, and any Skins fan who knows ANYTHING about football would surely appreciate and respect the difference you make on this team.

How can you say Taylor played like crap? Do you know football? They attacked short and intermediate. Taylor and Landry did all they can do, which was make the tackle 13-17 yards down the field. They tested Taylor deep once and it was incomplete to moss.

How can you say Taylor played like crap? Do you know football? They attacked short and intermediate. Taylor and Landry did all they can do, which was make the tackle 13-17 yards down the field. They tested Taylor deep once and it was incomplete to moss.

I haven't posted in a long time but this warrants a response. You have no clue what you are talking about. The Pats threw into Sean Taylor's assignment exactly one time yesterday. On that play Randy Moss was blanketed and London Fletcher almost made the pick. Sean Taylor was the least of the defensive problems yesterday. He was playing a deep zone and the skins gave up absolutely nothing deep. Don't just post because you think you know something.

The Patriots should be given credit for not thowing at Taylor. That is one of the reasons they were able to run up 42 offensive points.

I haven't posted in a long time but this warrants a response. You have no clue what you are talking about. The Pats threw into Sean Taylor's assignment exactly one time yesterday. On that play Randy Moss was blanketed and London Fletcher almost made the pick. Sean Taylor was the least of the defensive problems yesterday. He was playing a deep zone and the skins gave up absolutely nothing deep. Don't just post because you think you know something.

The Patriots should be given credit for not thowing at Taylor. That is one of the reasons they were able to run up 42 offensive points.

With the state of this managment structure, he will probably be in another uniform in a few seasons. He has the chance to be one of the best FS's ever yet we will over pay scrubs and low ball our best player. They better be on the phone with Rosenhaus soon.

That's what I was going to say. Next thing you know he'll be signing with the Patriots!

With the state of this managment structure, he will probably be in another uniform in a few seasons. He has the chance to be one of the best FS's ever yet we will over pay scrubs and low ball our best player. They better be on the phone with Rosenhaus soon.

That's what I was going to say. Next thing you know he'll be signing with the Patriots!

They sorched us through the air, did you not see the game? Safeties are supposed to stop the dinks and dunks, which niether did. Listen, Taylor is a good safety, but he played a bad game, hence the 52 points that was hung up on us! Watch the game again and tell me he played well.

They sorched us through the air, did you not see the game? Safeties are supposed to stop the dinks and dunks, which niether did. Listen, Taylor is a good safety, but he played a bad game, hence the 52 points that was hung up on us! Watch the game again and tell me he played well.

LOL, u r an idiot. Watch the game tape.

LOL, u r an idiot. Watch the game tape.

Are you retarded? I mean, if you are, its totally cool. We just need to know so we can stop trying to have grown-up talk with you.

Archived