Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Replay Tonight,(merged and mod edited title).

War Paint

disbelief, anger, venting, looking for others to explain something that he might be missing. I would start there.

And yes, it pisses me off too that they would chose this game.

The only thing that you are missing is the boner the NFL has for the Patroits and thats why they are replaying this.

disbelief, anger, venting, looking for others to explain something that he might be missing. I would start there.

And yes, it pisses me off too that they would chose this game.

The only thing that you are missing is the boner the NFL has for the Patroits and thats why they are replaying this.

Unbelievable. NFL Network is going to show the replay of this horrible game Tuesday night. WTF. The league really, really hates us. I've only seen close games on replay. WTF.

They are hyping up the Pats-Colts game next week in every possible way. The Colts-Panthers game is also on NFL RePlay.

Unbelievable. NFL Network is going to show the replay of this horrible game Tuesday night. WTF. The league really, really hates us. I've only seen close games on replay. WTF.

They are hyping up the Pats-Colts game next week in every possible way. The Colts-Panthers game is also on NFL RePlay.

Yep I was getting ready to post the same thing.

But it is pretty cr@py thing to do because it is suppose to be the four "best games" of the week.

Archived