Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Replay Tonight,(merged and mod edited title).

War Paint

They are hyping up the Pats-Colts game next week in every possible way. The Colts-Panthers game is also on NFL RePlay.

Yep I was getting ready to post the same thing.

But it is pretty cr@py thing to do because it is suppose to be the four "best games" of the week.

EVeryone here may be pissed off about them replaying it. but the ratings are going to be terrible because no one but NE fans will be watching. maybe some giants fans too. but yes i agree, it's f'd up to be playing such a terrible game, even if i wasn't a skins fan!!

EVeryone here may be pissed off about them replaying it. but the ratings are going to be terrible because no one but NE fans will be watching. maybe some giants fans too. but yes i agree, it's f'd up to be playing such a terrible game, even if i wasn't a skins fan!!

If I was on Mars this past week, and had no affiliation to any NFL team, I'd STILL rather see the replay of Pats-Skins over the "close" game between the Raiders and Titans or Giants and Dolphins.

The Patriots are a thing of beauty right now. It's football perfection.

The NFL SHOULD be hyping the Patriots and this week's match-up.

If I was on Mars this past week, and had no affiliation to any NFL team, I'd STILL rather see the replay of Pats-Skins over the "close" game between the Raiders and Titans or Giants and Dolphins.

You are exactly right, its like watching artwork on the football field.

You are exactly right, its like watching artwork on the football field.

I do, the NFL advertised replay as showing the best four games of the weekend. This game was by far not one of the four best as they even switched to the Saints/49ers games. The Saints had a good run and all, but both of those fanbases combined don't equal the numbers the Redskins or the Pats have.

Yet even after switching, now the NFL wants to do a replay? There is already plenty of hype for Pats v. Colts, they don't need to show two blowouts (Colts Panthers as well) to hype the game up anymore.

I do, the NFL advertised replay as showing the best four games of the weekend. This game was by far not one of the four best as they even switched to the Saints/49ers games. The Saints had a good run and all, but both of those fanbases combined don't equal the numbers the Redskins or the Pats have.

Yet even after switching, now the NFL wants to do a replay? There is already plenty of hype for Pats v. Colts, they don't need to show two blowouts (Colts Panthers as well) to hype the game up anymore.

The Pats are doing things of historic proportions. I don't blame them for showing the game.

:rolleyes: -, historic porportions.............never heard of that "designer" ;) ; the NFL and the MEDIA does what it wants, makes who it wants to make, and who is to stop them?

Really, who is going to be watching the game - oh - it will "sell" commerical time slots, perhaps the commerical twins will be in several of the commericals.:doh:

The Pats are doing things of historic proportions. I don't blame them for showing the game.

:rolleyes: -, historic porportions.............never heard of that "designer" ;) ; the NFL and the MEDIA does what it wants, makes who it wants to make, and who is to stop them?

Really, who is going to be watching the game - oh - it will "sell" commerical time slots, perhaps the commerical twins will be in several of the commericals.:doh:

I don't see this posted so please move it MODs if already posted. I just got home from work watching NFL network and see where they are going to replay the Patriots/Redskins game on NFL Replay! Why?

As far as I remember I thought all of the games on NFL replay were close games. Is this a way of rubbing our nose in it? I don't see why anyone except for people that enjoy watching a game that is a blow out or haters of the Redskins would watch this.

Is this a way for the NFL to raise the Patriots up before the game this Sunday or some sick way of putting the Redskins down. Terrell Davis just said that the Redskins are a trick (joke) can somebody please explain why this is a good game to show on NFL Reply.

:doh:

I don't see this posted so please move it MODs if already posted. I just got home from work watching NFL network and see where they are going to replay the Patriots/Redskins game on NFL Replay! Why?

As far as I remember I thought all of the games on NFL replay were close games. Is this a way of rubbing our nose in it? I don't see why anyone except for people that enjoy watching a game that is a blow out or haters of the Redskins would watch this.

Is this a way for the NFL to raise the Patriots up before the game this Sunday or some sick way of putting the Redskins down. Terrell Davis just said that the Redskins are a trick (joke) can somebody please explain why this is a good game to show on NFL Reply.

:doh:

"During the 2007 season, NFL Replay features five of the most exciting games from the weekend, airing exclusively on NFL Network Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings."

The above is a quote from NFL.com about NFL Replay. How, please explain how the Colts/Panthers (which I just turned off), and the Patriots/Redskins game fit the discription above as "most exciting games from the weekend"?

"During the 2007 season, NFL Replay features five of the most exciting games from the weekend, airing exclusively on NFL Network Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings."

The above is a quote from NFL.com about NFL Replay. How, please explain how the Colts/Panthers (which I just turned off), and the Patriots/Redskins game fit the discription above as "most exciting games from the weekend"?

Get over it already everyone. I'm starting to feel like I want to :puke:! We sucked ass last week and this game coming up features two of the best teams this league has seen in a long time. In fact, it's the first EVER between two undefeated teams this late in the season. Has nothing to do with hate for the Skins. God damn! We SUCKED last weekend, got beat by 5 TOUCHDOWNS and you still look for respect? Are you joking??? :doh:

Get over it already everyone. I'm starting to feel like I want to :puke:! We sucked ass last week and this game coming up features two of the best teams this league has seen in a long time. In fact, it's the first EVER between two undefeated teams this late in the season. Has nothing to do with hate for the Skins. God damn! We SUCKED last weekend, got beat by 5 TOUCHDOWNS and you still look for respect? Are you joking??? :doh:

Archived