Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just another loss

Ty Garcia

Behind them? Didn't they put up about 4 times the points against the Pats?

Yes, because basing an offensive ranking on one game really makes a whole lot of sense. :doh:

We went into Gilette scoring 20 points per game. Didn't do so well today, obviously.

i dont understand how people cant notice the effect of injured lineman causing the offense to struggle. Jansen and Thomas make the offense MUCH better instead of back ups Pucillo and Wade. These guys struggle and thats why they dont start, they cant run block or pass protecti for a full 60 minutes. If you cant come to grips with this fact than whats the point of being a redskins fan if you cant evaluate your teams missing talent? :whoknows: the hogs huh, whatever happen to redskins football

i dont understand how people cant notice the effect of injured lineman causing the offense to struggle. Jansen and Thomas make the offense MUCH better instead of back ups Pucillo and Wade. These guys struggle and thats why they dont start, they cant run block or pass protecti for a full 60 minutes. If you cant come to grips with this fact than whats the point of being a redskins fan if you cant evaluate your teams missing talent? :whoknows: the hogs huh, whatever happen to redskins football

Im so sick of logging on after a loss and everyone saying its just one loss. Soon we will be 4-10 and people will come on and say its just one loss and then they will say how close we are to being a good team. Im so sick of it.

You're exaggerating and you know it. This is a 4-3 team with playoff hopes we're talking about here. Go to a Rams forum and say that, but not here.

Im so sick of logging on after a loss and everyone saying its just one loss. Soon we will be 4-10 and people will come on and say its just one loss and then they will say how close we are to being a good team. Im so sick of it.

You're exaggerating and you know it. This is a 4-3 team with playoff hopes we're talking about here. Go to a Rams forum and say that, but not here.

I believe we have two opions on the subject matter here. One is, what the hell, it's a loss, doesn't matter if we were humiliated, and showed every weak vulnerability this team has. Whether we lose by one point or a hundred points, we lose.

The other opinion is, we looked like crap, got the crap knocked out of us, and how could a team that looked this bad possibly think they can make, or even think of making the playoffs.

I am one who feels that we negotiate here. Sure, we got beat worse than any other team the Patriots have played. Does that mean we are the worst team they have played? Probably not. But we sure looked like it today.

This team is in limbo. It could go either way. Either they use this game as a motivator, and really start to play well, or they fall the other way, and we end up with another losing record by the end of the season.

I really feel that Joe Gibbs is going to take a hard long look at himself in the mirror tonight, and make a choice on whether he is going to commit himself entirely to this football team, and motivate his coaching staff to start busting their asses and get this team in the right direction. We will know next week what choices were made, and if this coaching staff buckles down and starts turning this mess around.

Hope your right. Just starting to believe nothing can motivate this team in the right direction. Our Skins must beat the Jets. No moral victory in a loss will be acceptable. At all.

I believe we have two opions on the subject matter here. One is, what the hell, it's a loss, doesn't matter if we were humiliated, and showed every weak vulnerability this team has. Whether we lose by one point or a hundred points, we lose.

The other opinion is, we looked like crap, got the crap knocked out of us, and how could a team that looked this bad possibly think they can make, or even think of making the playoffs.

I am one who feels that we negotiate here. Sure, we got beat worse than any other team the Patriots have played. Does that mean we are the worst team they have played? Probably not. But we sure looked like it today.

This team is in limbo. It could go either way. Either they use this game as a motivator, and really start to play well, or they fall the other way, and we end up with another losing record by the end of the season.

I really feel that Joe Gibbs is going to take a hard long look at himself in the mirror tonight, and make a choice on whether he is going to commit himself entirely to this football team, and motivate his coaching staff to start busting their asses and get this team in the right direction. We will know next week what choices were made, and if this coaching staff buckles down and starts turning this mess around.

Hope your right. Just starting to believe nothing can motivate this team in the right direction. Our Skins must beat the Jets. No moral victory in a loss will be acceptable. At all.

I dont understand how some of you can just say "oh well" its just another loss.

It isnt just another loss. Have you been watching this team? Lets get ready for the Jets? Come on man... Sure we can beat the Jets but who cares??? We will make it interesting AS USUAL (if we win). I thought we had a good team, on par with the Giants at the beginning of the week but most certainly dont.

Dont get this loss confused with the Dallas loss. At least Dallas was in that game for 3Qtrs... Every week its the same ol... No offense... What makes you think that anything is going to change??? If it walks like a duck, it IS a duck!

Point is, we beat these sub-par teams and its almost like false hope... You get all giddy but the truth is today... The truth is last week, barely eeking out a victory... We couldnt even make it interesting... On both sides of the ball... I think Campbell has a bright future but today shattered any notion of getting into the playoffs this year... Unless we do a 180, I just cant see it.

I dont understand how some of you can just say "oh well" its just another loss.

It isnt just another loss. Have you been watching this team? Lets get ready for the Jets? Come on man... Sure we can beat the Jets but who cares??? We will make it interesting AS USUAL (if we win). I thought we had a good team, on par with the Giants at the beginning of the week but most certainly dont.

Dont get this loss confused with the Dallas loss. At least Dallas was in that game for 3Qtrs... Every week its the same ol... No offense... What makes you think that anything is going to change??? If it walks like a duck, it IS a duck!

Point is, we beat these sub-par teams and its almost like false hope... You get all giddy but the truth is today... The truth is last week, barely eeking out a victory... We couldnt even make it interesting... On both sides of the ball... I think Campbell has a bright future but today shattered any notion of getting into the playoffs this year... Unless we do a 180, I just cant see it.

its not just another loss, They Stomped a mudhole in our ***** and walked it dry. This loss is easier to get over because it wasn't close, there is nothing postive to take from this game. I wold rather lose like this then losing 17-14 or 24-17. No plays to say what if:mad:

its not just another loss, They Stomped a mudhole in our ***** and walked it dry. This loss is easier to get over because it wasn't close, there is nothing postive to take from this game. I wold rather lose like this then losing 17-14 or 24-17. No plays to say what if:mad:

Why is everyone so ready to throw away this season after a loss to the Patriots? The Patriots have rolled over EVERYONE they have played this year. Our season is far from over.

Last I checked 100-0 or 3-0 or 52-7 is just a single loss in the column and the sun rises on a new day the following day and there's always another game next week...

My point exactly

Why is everyone so ready to throw away this season after a loss to the Patriots? The Patriots have rolled over EVERYONE they have played this year. Our season is far from over.

Last I checked 100-0 or 3-0 or 52-7 is just a single loss in the column and the sun rises on a new day the following day and there's always another game next week...

My point exactly

Archived