Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just another loss

Ty Garcia

I agree. We played close for 4 minutes. HAHA.

We blew out Detoit and they are still in the playoff hunt. The Pats blew out the Cowboys and they are still leading the East. It is only one game and I think we gave up in the first half and felt like we were going to lose starting last Monday.

If we can improve over the next 10 weeks and meet them again in january, the outcome will be vastly different...>!!!!!!!!!

Haha, yeah. Interestingly enough, 52-7 goes down as a L just the same as 17-14.

Feels bad, but we just need to recover and keep moving. We can be a playoff team in this conference, we just need to get a-movin' now.

This is exactly right a 1 point lose or a 50 point loss counts the same at the end of the year. This is the NFL at the end of the year they add up wins and losses and all this will count as is just another loss. While I was hoping for the upset be realistic not many teams are going to go into New England and play them tough. They put up 48 on Dallas at Dallas. Who everybody thinks is the best team in the NFC. Everybody needs to get a grip we are still the second or third best team in the NFC which is all that matters till the Superbowl.

Feels bad, but we just need to recover and keep moving. We can be a playoff team in this conference, we just need to get a-movin' now.

This is exactly right a 1 point lose or a 50 point loss counts the same at the end of the year. This is the NFL at the end of the year they add up wins and losses and all this will count as is just another loss. While I was hoping for the upset be realistic not many teams are going to go into New England and play them tough. They put up 48 on Dallas at Dallas. Who everybody thinks is the best team in the NFC. Everybody needs to get a grip we are still the second or third best team in the NFC which is all that matters till the Superbowl.

My point exactly just put it this way what if it came down to a field goal and we lost by one that would hurt more than this ASS KICKING we just got. Win these next two games and we will be fine going to Dallas 6-3 cause I will be in attendance. It is hard for me cause I live in Cowboy country

Feel bad that you're living in Cowturd land. Just dont be shocked if our Skins lose to the Jets. Skins have a habit of making bad teams look playoff bound. Don't be surprised.

My point exactly just put it this way what if it came down to a field goal and we lost by one that would hurt more than this ASS KICKING we just got. Win these next two games and we will be fine going to Dallas 6-3 cause I will be in attendance. It is hard for me cause I live in Cowboy country

Feel bad that you're living in Cowturd land. Just dont be shocked if our Skins lose to the Jets. Skins have a habit of making bad teams look playoff bound. Don't be surprised.

Exactly. Look most people predicted that this would be a loss. Now, that doesn't mean that the performance was acceptable by any stretch of the imagination. However, in terms of long-term impact, this game won't (or at least shouldn't) be too much of a focus.

The Redskins were beat and destroyed by a team that is clearly above almost everyone else in the league. In the end, it goes down as one loss against an AFC team. This was our 13th most significant game out of the 16 for playoff contention. In the weaker NFC, the Redskins still have a good chance. Hopefully, the team will use this as motivation rather than get them down for the rest of the season.

Exactly. Look most people predicted that this would be a loss. Now, that doesn't mean that the performance was acceptable by any stretch of the imagination. However, in terms of long-term impact, this game won't (or at least shouldn't) be too much of a focus.

The Redskins were beat and destroyed by a team that is clearly above almost everyone else in the league. In the end, it goes down as one loss against an AFC team. This was our 13th most significant game out of the 16 for playoff contention. In the weaker NFC, the Redskins still have a good chance. Hopefully, the team will use this as motivation rather than get them down for the rest of the season.

The Pats didn't get two wins for beating us. They got one win and we got one loss. No matter what the score was.

I'd like for the score to be closer to show we have improved as a team, but maybe this is something we can use to motivate ourselves in practice.

The Pats didn't get two wins for beating us. They got one win and we got one loss. No matter what the score was.

I'd like for the score to be closer to show we have improved as a team, but maybe this is something we can use to motivate ourselves in practice.

I hope each player sees they have to work a lot harder instead of getting down and seeing how far they have to go.

I hope each player sees they have to work a lot harder instead of getting down and seeing how far they have to go.

All this game told us is that we aren't going to win a Superbowl this year. At the beginning of the season, what was your realistic goal for this team? How about a home playoff game? Guys, if this team responds correctly (and because of Joe Gibbs it will) we could absolutely host a playoff game in January. Who is significantly better than us in the NFC? Anyone? Is there anyone ther than the colts that you think WON'T get pasted by the patriots? Has ANYONE all season not gotten pasted by the Patriots? Oh. . . and the Patriots aren't in our conference and the only other team like them ALSO are not in our conference. It is New England and the Colts. But you wouldn't take on the Bucs? Bears? Eagles? Cmon we should have ended the giants the first time but Im not afraid of em. The Boys? Please.

All this game told us is that we aren't going to win a Superbowl this year. At the beginning of the season, what was your realistic goal for this team? How about a home playoff game? Guys, if this team responds correctly (and because of Joe Gibbs it will) we could absolutely host a playoff game in January. Who is significantly better than us in the NFC? Anyone? Is there anyone ther than the colts that you think WON'T get pasted by the patriots? Has ANYONE all season not gotten pasted by the Patriots? Oh. . . and the Patriots aren't in our conference and the only other team like them ALSO are not in our conference. It is New England and the Colts. But you wouldn't take on the Bucs? Bears? Eagles? Cmon we should have ended the giants the first time but Im not afraid of em. The Boys? Please.

They average 41 points a game still beat down Dallas by 21 in Dallas who are alot more healthy on the Offensive line than we are.

Not calling some posters 2 Watt lightbulbs on the brilliance scale, just their posts, but some posts ignore the defensive injury hits before the game and during.

I rooted for my skins but on NFL pick'em .....

They average 41 points a game still beat down Dallas by 21 in Dallas who are alot more healthy on the Offensive line than we are.

Not calling some posters 2 Watt lightbulbs on the brilliance scale, just their posts, but some posts ignore the defensive injury hits before the game and during.

I rooted for my skins but on NFL pick'em .....

:mad: It is a loss, but it is a flat out dreadful one to the Patriots. The Redskins really stunk up the joint on offense, defense, and special teams. I just hope that they can psychologically recover from this loss to the Patriots by the middle of this week and get focused on the New York Jets, a team that the Redskins should be capable of beating. If there is something that the Redskins need to work in the upcoming offseason, it is definitely the offense. If I was Joe Gibbs, my first priority to work on in the upcoming offseason with the front office would be improving the offense as a whole primarily through the NFL Draft instead of free agency. As a fan, my thinking is don't fix it unless it is broken. Either it is a personnel issue on offense, or Gibbs' way of coaching the Redskins is too antiquated for the way the games are played in the NFL today.

:mad: It is a loss, but it is a flat out dreadful one to the Patriots. The Redskins really stunk up the joint on offense, defense, and special teams. I just hope that they can psychologically recover from this loss to the Patriots by the middle of this week and get focused on the New York Jets, a team that the Redskins should be capable of beating. If there is something that the Redskins need to work in the upcoming offseason, it is definitely the offense. If I was Joe Gibbs, my first priority to work on in the upcoming offseason with the front office would be improving the offense as a whole primarily through the NFL Draft instead of free agency. As a fan, my thinking is don't fix it unless it is broken. Either it is a personnel issue on offense, or Gibbs' way of coaching the Redskins is too antiquated for the way the games are played in the NFL today.

THIS YEAR, what team did we make look playoff bound but isn't?

Put it this way. We make bad teams look good. Or we give losing teams hope as in deciding the outcome of our games. Giants for example. They came to Fed-Ex with a 0-2 record. We had the opportunity to put them out of their misery, put them into a hole I believe would have been an early season knock out, and we foolishly gave them hope going into the 4th quarter and they come out with the win. Now they're on a 6 game win streak. Seasons past its happened many times. Jets are 1-7. From what Ive seen and heard teams know all they have to do is smack us around, bloody our nose a bit, and by the 4th they will win. Hell teams know this about us and Im sure the Jets will will fight it out. Hope im wrong.

THIS YEAR, what team did we make look playoff bound but isn't?

Put it this way. We make bad teams look good. Or we give losing teams hope as in deciding the outcome of our games. Giants for example. They came to Fed-Ex with a 0-2 record. We had the opportunity to put them out of their misery, put them into a hole I believe would have been an early season knock out, and we foolishly gave them hope going into the 4th quarter and they come out with the win. Now they're on a 6 game win streak. Seasons past its happened many times. Jets are 1-7. From what Ive seen and heard teams know all they have to do is smack us around, bloody our nose a bit, and by the 4th they will win. Hell teams know this about us and Im sure the Jets will will fight it out. Hope im wrong.

Archived