Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just another loss

Ty Garcia

Do not forget that this the best team in the NFL and we got beat bad!!!! We can not win every game but I am just sick and tired when everybody tries to blame everybody!!! We could not stop their offense but then again who has!!!! No matter if we lost by 1 or 50 it is still a loss and we need to forget about it. Did you really think that we were going to win against them at home. Not with our offense the way it was playing right now.

Do not forget that this the best team in the NFL and we got beat bad!!!! We can not win every game but I am just sick and tired when everybody tries to blame everybody!!! We could not stop their offense but then again who has!!!! No matter if we lost by 1 or 50 it is still a loss and we need to forget about it. Did you really think that we were going to win against them at home. Not with our offense the way it was playing right now.

At least someone has their head on straight. If you all want to jump ship, please do so and don't come back. But don't try to convince us to jump with you. Our QB is fine, we don't need to rebuild, the coaches are fine, we just got outplayed. It happens. It will probably happen again this season. Sure, some of our positions may leave a little to be desired, but our rookies will get better and our coaches will make the right changes. And if they don't, well there's a time for these kinds of discussions: the offseason. Everyone needs to just stfu and calm down. We have an easy bounce back game at the jets next weekend. We have little to no competition for a wild card spot. Have a beer and chill out.

At least someone has their head on straight. If you all want to jump ship, please do so and don't come back. But don't try to convince us to jump with you. Our QB is fine, we don't need to rebuild, the coaches are fine, we just got outplayed. It happens. It will probably happen again this season. Sure, some of our positions may leave a little to be desired, but our rookies will get better and our coaches will make the right changes. And if they don't, well there's a time for these kinds of discussions: the offseason. Everyone needs to just stfu and calm down. We have an easy bounce back game at the jets next weekend. We have little to no competition for a wild card spot. Have a beer and chill out.

52-7 is not just another loss.

time to wake up, Ty.

this team is middle-of-the-pack. the defense is better than average, but the offense might be the 2nd worst in the league (behind the dolphins).

Behind them? Didn't they put up about 4 times the points against the Pats?

52-7 is not just another loss.

time to wake up, Ty.

this team is middle-of-the-pack. the defense is better than average, but the offense might be the 2nd worst in the league (behind the dolphins).

They need to put it behind them quickly.

They're 4-3, they just ran in to a buzzsaw today. It happens.

Knuckle down, beat the Jets and the Birds, and be 6-3 heading to Dallas...didn't most pundits on here predict 6-3 heading into Dallas anyway?

Sure, it's ugly to look at...but it's ONE LOSS. If they make the playoffs, will you guys even CARE about this game in hindsight? I doubt it.

Knuckle down, beat the Jets and the Birds, and be 6-3 heading to Dallas...didn't most pundits on here predict 6-3 heading into Dallas anyway?

Sure, it's ugly to look at...but it's ONE LOSS. If they make the playoffs, will you guys even CARE about this game in hindsight? I doubt it.

haha - you may be right... i just saw their offense play today; and it looked worse than ours...

remember - they have a guy named lemon playing qb for them now.

haha - you may be right... i just saw their offense play today; and it looked worse than ours...

remember - they have a guy named lemon playing qb for them now.

Haha, yeah. Interestingly enough, 52-7 goes down as a L just the same as 17-14.

Feels bad, but we just need to recover and keep moving. We can be a playoff team in this conference, we just need to get a-movin' now.

Haha, yeah. Interestingly enough, 52-7 goes down as a L just the same as 17-14.

Feels bad, but we just need to recover and keep moving. We can be a playoff team in this conference, we just need to get a-movin' now.

My point exactly just put it this way what if it came down to a field goal and we lost by one that would hurt more than this ASS KICKING we just got. Win these next two games and we will be fine going to Dallas 6-3 cause I will be in attendance. It is hard for me cause I live in Cowboy country

My point exactly just put it this way what if it came down to a field goal and we lost by one that would hurt more than this ASS KICKING we just got. Win these next two games and we will be fine going to Dallas 6-3 cause I will be in attendance. It is hard for me cause I live in Cowboy country

Very good teams beat mediocre one like Patriots beat on my SKINS today. Although we have to be patient with our young QB our offense doesn't lend itself to his strenghth which is a downfield passing game. The Patriots corners were jumping our out patterns and we do nothing to alter our routes. Jason has a cannon of an arm but we pay our running backs to much to only have 39 yards rushing!!!. Our o-line has to be able to go down hill before we expect to pass but we ran into a buzz saw today and it showed. Hats off to a much better prepared team than we have faced in probably 2 years at least. WE GOT THE BRAKES BEAT OFF US TODAY!!!!

Very good teams beat mediocre one like Patriots beat on my SKINS today. Although we have to be patient with our young QB our offense doesn't lend itself to his strenghth which is a downfield passing game. The Patriots corners were jumping our out patterns and we do nothing to alter our routes. Jason has a cannon of an arm but we pay our running backs to much to only have 39 yards rushing!!!. Our o-line has to be able to go down hill before we expect to pass but we ran into a buzz saw today and it showed. Hats off to a much better prepared team than we have faced in probably 2 years at least. WE GOT THE BRAKES BEAT OFF US TODAY!!!!

I knew we wouldn't win. Don't think anybody will beat the Pats as well as the Colts. All I wanted was this team to play with a simple heart and a bit of soul and give us fans something positive to look forward to. And this team gave us a wet fart of a game. For all the reasons given this offense is inept, and without purpose. I was worried about them embarrassing the fan base and that's exactly what happened. For all the world to see. And what is going on with Portis? Other then Cooley with the mop up TD this team should be ashamed of themselves. ASHAMED!

Love the B and G but I'm not having any fun right now. Anyone out there enjoying any of this? Having fun? I would like to know.

I knew we wouldn't win. Don't think anybody will beat the Pats as well as the Colts. All I wanted was this team to play with a simple heart and a bit of soul and give us fans something positive to look forward to. And this team gave us a wet fart of a game. For all the reasons given this offense is inept, and without purpose. I was worried about them embarrassing the fan base and that's exactly what happened. For all the world to see. And what is going on with Portis? Other then Cooley with the mop up TD this team should be ashamed of themselves. ASHAMED!

Love the B and G but I'm not having any fun right now. Anyone out there enjoying any of this? Having fun? I would like to know.

I agree. We played close for 4 minutes. HAHA.

We blew out Detoit and they are still in the playoff hunt. The Pats blew out the Cowboys and they are still leading the East. It is only one game and I think we gave up in the first half and felt like we were going to lose starting last Monday.

If we can improve over the next 10 weeks and meet them again in january, the outcome will be vastly different...>!!!!!!!!!

Archived