Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are we that bad?

ceekay84

The Patriots are that good.

As for the Skins, they clearly are not in their league but I still think that they are pretty good and will be a factor in a wide open NFC.

It'll be interesting to see how they react to this loss next week. I expect them to come out and pound an awful Jets team. If they don't and struggle ala the Cardinals game or worse yet somehow lose, then I think Gibbs may have lost this team and we'd be in for a Norv (96)/Spurrier (03) freefall.

It was a bad combination of us having a bad day on both sides of the ball combined with playing the best team in the league right now.

This game more then the others show just how badly we could use a healthy offensive line. Not that Jason was pressured all day, but our running game was poor.

Chalk this one up, put it in the books, be pissed for a bit, then focus on the Jets.

It was a bad combination of us having a bad day on both sides of the ball combined with playing the best team in the league right now.

This game more then the others show just how badly we could use a healthy offensive line. Not that Jason was pressured all day, but our running game was poor.

Chalk this one up, put it in the books, be pissed for a bit, then focus on the Jets.

C'mon, the Patriots are freakin' great period. We are a below average team filled with a bunch of underachievers. We got OWNED by the team that we want to be. We didn't even deserve to be on the same field today.

We have some serious issues while other teams put out great efforts and performances,It's really hard to be a fan of this team but really we are a below average team with some nice parts but thats about it.

As far as the rest of the season, we will probably be around 7-9 because thats about what we are.

OUTPLAYED, OUTCOACHED, OUTCLASSED. THE REDSKINS IN A NUTSHELL.

C'mon, the Patriots are freakin' great period. We are a below average team filled with a bunch of underachievers. We got OWNED by the team that we want to be. We didn't even deserve to be on the same field today.

We have some serious issues while other teams put out great efforts and performances,It's really hard to be a fan of this team but really we are a below average team with some nice parts but thats about it.

As far as the rest of the season, we will probably be around 7-9 because thats about what we are.

OUTPLAYED, OUTCOACHED, OUTCLASSED. THE REDSKINS IN A NUTSHELL.

The Patriots' offense is good enough to make our very good defense look bad. I wouldn't take too much out of the high scoring day by New England. Our defense isn't that bad.

The Patriot defense is good enough to make sure our very ineffective offense be the worst in the NFL. The fact that we have lost Jansen, Thomas, and a fully-healthy Rabach is killing an offense that was still finding it's own identity anyway. We are in big trouble unless we can hold every opponent under 14 points from here on out. Portis is not himself. At all. There is no burst there. Our WRs aren't getting open AND Campbells not getting enough time to find them. Our offense is bad. I don't want to speculate on how bad. They're just bad.

The Patriots' offense is good enough to make our very good defense look bad. I wouldn't take too much out of the high scoring day by New England. Our defense isn't that bad.

The Patriot defense is good enough to make sure our very ineffective offense be the worst in the NFL. The fact that we have lost Jansen, Thomas, and a fully-healthy Rabach is killing an offense that was still finding it's own identity anyway. We are in big trouble unless we can hold every opponent under 14 points from here on out. Portis is not himself. At all. There is no burst there. Our WRs aren't getting open AND Campbells not getting enough time to find them. Our offense is bad. I don't want to speculate on how bad. They're just bad.

As for the Skins, they clearly are not in their league but I still think that they are pretty good and will be a factor in a wide open NFC.

It'll be interesting to see how they react to this loss next week. I expect them to come out and pound an awful Jets team. If they don't and struggle ala the Cardinals game or worse yet somehow lose, then I think Gibbs may have lost this team and we'd be in for a Norv (96)/Spurrier (03) freefall.

I think you are dead-on here. My prediction is that we beat the Jets and lose to Philly. That being said, we could very easily lose to the Jets. We let teams hang around and hang around and we will lose some we should win. Philly is starting to play better and we are heading downhill fast.

I think you are dead-on here. My prediction is that we beat the Jets and lose to Philly. That being said, we could very easily lose to the Jets. We let teams hang around and hang around and we will lose some we should win. Philly is starting to play better and we are heading downhill fast.

tHe Skins will beat the Jets BARELY but only if the coaches can be talked into changin g their game plans. Otherwise, the Jets will throw 6 yard passes and run for 6 yards as the Skins linebackers come up to make the tackle from their 10 yards off the line of scrimmage place where they play.

tHe Skins will beat the Jets BARELY but only if the coaches can be talked into changin g their game plans. Otherwise, the Jets will throw 6 yard passes and run for 6 yards as the Skins linebackers come up to make the tackle from their 10 yards off the line of scrimmage place where they play.

Our players are good. Our playcalling is horrific. I thought we would see something brilliant this week, instead we just got more dink-dunk and zero use of the middle as usual.

Coach B is a friggin genius. His playcalling was amazing.

Call those same plays for us and we could have been in this game.

Our players are good. Our playcalling is horrific. I thought we would see something brilliant this week, instead we just got more dink-dunk and zero use of the middle as usual.

Coach B is a friggin genius. His playcalling was amazing.

Call those same plays for us and we could have been in this game.

Archived